Setopress High Compression Bandage, by Molnlycke, is a compression wrap that will provide graduated compression over a foot, leg, or ankle. These wraps will treat venous leg ulcers and associated symptoms when used appropriately.
This high compression dressing provides treatment of venous leg ulcers and associated conditions requiring graduated compression of the leg by utilizing its lightweight advanced fabric construction. To ensure correct application, a simple visual guide is printed on both sides of the bandage. The visual guide consists of color rectangles which becomes squares when the correct extension is reached.
On one side of the bandage are brown rectangles which become squares when the correct extension is reached to provide over 40mmHg at the ankle for optimum healing rates. When applied correctly, Setopress High Compression Bandages produce a level of compression that has been shown by Molnlycke to heal even long-standing leg ulcers within 12 weeks. On the other side are green rectangles giving moderate compression (30mmHg at the ankle). If a patient is not used to compression therapy or finds it difficult to comply, moderate compression may be the first choice.
The visual application guide makes it easy to apply Setopress consistently and correctly. Each bandage is supplied with 2 safety pins and leaflet giving clear application instructions.
Setopress High Compression Bandage Features and Benefits
- It is effective in treating venous leg ulcers.
- The wrap will help secure an underlying dressing that covers the venous ulcer.
- It will provide graduated compression of 40mmHg at the ankle for optimum healing rates.
- There is a visual guide that when stretched will indicate proper compression (colored rectagles stretching to squares).
- The wrapping instructions will come with the bandage.
Setopress High Compression Bandage Specifications
- Product Number: 350502
- Manufacturer: Molnlycke
- Compression Rating: 30-40mmHg
- Color: Tan
- Dimensions: 4 Inches x 11.5 Feet
- HCPCS: A6452
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!