Ultra Light 1000 Semi-Electric Hospital Bed from Drive Medical is an ultra-light Hospital Bed. This Ultra Light 1000 Semi Electric Hospital Bed has universal style head and foot boards that are interchangeable and feature high impact composite end panels. The foot section weighs 50 percent less than conventional foot sections, making your deliveries safer and easier. Bed assembly requires only five components. Motor assembly can be either installed or removed tool free with the patient still in the bed. The unique single motor and junction box are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions. In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery located in the motor can lower the head and foot sections of this Lightweight Semi-Electric Hospital Bed up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls. Three Bed Kit Options to select from to meet your needs. This Drive Medical Hospital Bed features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight. The original purchaser is protected by a lifetime warranty on welds, 5 years on frame and 1 year on other parts and components. (Hospital Bed Mattress not included.) This Ultra Light 1000 Semi Electric Hospital Bed ships in two cartons.
Drive Medical Ultra Light 1000 Semi Electric Hospital Bed Features & Benefits
- Universal style head and foot boards on the Semi-Electric Hospital Bed feature high impact composite end panels.
- The foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
- Unique single motor and junction box assembly is completely self-contained to reduce noise.
- Lightweight design.
Drive Medical Ultra Light 1000 Semi Electric Hospital Bed Specifications
- Overall Width: 36"
- Overall Length: 88"
- Height Range: 12.75" to 24"
- Weight: less than 150 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Drive Medical Lightweight Semi Electric Hospital Bed Warranty: (Original purchaser) Lifetime on welds, 5 years on frame, 1 year on all other parts and components.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsThe crank broke on our semi electric hospital bed supplied by Medicare in 2014. How do I replace the crank?Question by: Maria L Wallenstein on Jun 13, 2016 7:26:37 PMHello Mrs. Wallenstein: Unfortunately we don't have a way to replace the part and do reimbursement through Medicare. We are an online retailer and are unable to work with insurance or Medicare. You may be able to call the manufacturer, which is Drive Medical.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 29, 2016 2:40:00 PM