Ultra Light 1000 Semi-Electric Hospital Bed from Drive Medical is an ultra-light Hospital Bed. This Ultra Light 1000 Semi Electric Hospital Bed has universal style head and foot boards that are interchangeable and feature high impact composite end panels. The foot section weighs 50 percent less than conventional foot sections, making your deliveries safer and easier. Bed assembly requires only five components. Motor assembly can be either installed or removed tool free with the patient still in the bed. The unique single motor and junction box are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions. In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery located in the motor can lower the head and foot sections of this Lightweight Semi-Electric Hospital Bed up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls. Three Bed Kit Options to select from to meet your needs. This Drive Medical Hospital Bed features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight. The original purchaser is protected by a lifetime warranty on welds, 5 years on frame and 1 year on other parts and components. (Hospital Bed Mattress not included.) This Ultra Light 1000 Semi Electric Hospital Bed ships in two cartons.
Bed Only Features, Benefits & Specifications
- Product Number: 15030
- Product Weight: less than 150 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime on welds, 5 years on frame, 1 year on other parts
- Universal style head and foot boards on the Semi-Electric Hospital Bed features high impact composite end panels.
- The foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy.
- Unique single motor and junction box assembly is completely self-contained to reduce noise.
- Lightweight design.
Delta Ultra Light 1000 Specifications
- Overall Width: 36"
- Overall Length: 88"
- Height Range: 12.75" to 24"
- Weight: less than 150 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Drive Medical Lightweight Semi Electric Hospital Bed Warranty: (Original purchaser) Lifetime on welds, 5 years on frame, 1 year on all other parts and components.
Mattress Foam Therapeutic 5 Zone Support - 36 x 80 x 5.5 inch The comfort and protection of the patient is the first priority with the Drive Medical Therapeutic 5 Zone Support Mattress. Patients will love the comfortable, supportive feel of the deluxe, horizontal cross-cut design. The mattress' five-zone support system will evenly distribute the weight of the patient allowing for ample cushioning of pressure points around the joints.
- Dimensions: 30 x 80 x 5.5 Inches
- Product Number: 15019
- Material: High Density Polyester Fiber
- Weight: 15.2 lbs.
- 210 Denier Nylon Cover reduces friction
Gravity 9 Multi-Layered/Multi-zoned Foam Mattress 36" (W) X 80" (L) X 6" (H) The patient's comfort and safety are the first priority when it comes to the Gravity 9 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress. This top-rated mattress provides the perfect amount of support to keep the patient happy, while preventing bed sores. The bottom of the mattress gradually descends from a six inch to a four inch thickness in order to decrease the amount of pressure on the heels.
- Product Number: 15970
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 6 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- HCPCS: E0184
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited on Foam, 1 year on cover
Mattress System Alternating Pressure with Low Air Loss 36 x 80 x 8 inches Ulcer treatment requires continual repositioning and removing pressure from those susceptible regions. The Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System 14027 does just that giving the patient piece of mind and a good night's rest. The mattress, by Drive Medical, comes with a comfortable nylon cover with quilted bottom for added traction but is low shear to prevent bed sores from developing.
- Product Number: 14027
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 8 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- HCPCS: E0277
- Material: Quilted urethane coated nylon fabric & zippered PVC mesh
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited
- Whisper Quiet Pump Design
- CPR Valve for rapid deflation
- Low Pressure Alarm
Bed Rail Options
Siderails Half Length No-Gap The Half-Length Bed Rail from Drive Medical is designed to fit most steel framed hospital beds. It is also designed to keep patients from becoming lodged in between the bars. The finish is brown-vein to add aesthetic appeal, including to provide a less institutional look and feel. This can help individuals and caregivers feel more comfortable.
- Product Number: 15201
- Material: 1 Inch Steel
- Finish: Brown-Vein
Siderail Standard Telescoping Full Length The rail is adjustable in both height and length. This allows the rails to fit a variety of beds. The telescoping length can be adjusted between 45 and 72 inches and then secured in the spring-loaded crossbars. The height can be adjusted by pulling the spring-loaded knobs on the crossbars and lifting or lowering the rails.
- Product Number: 15001ABV
- Material: 1 Inch Steel
- Brown Vein Finish
- Telescopes with bed position changes
Overbed Table: Color: Silver Vein The Non-Tilt Over Bed Table from Drive Medical has everything you want in a traditional hospital bed table. It has a sleeker appearance as well with the walnut top and the steel body finish is a silver vein that's easy to maintain and gives is a less sterile institutional look.
- Product Number: 13067
- Height: 28 - 45 Inches
- Dimension: 15 x 30 Inches
- Material: Walnut Laminate & Chrome Plated Steel
Tilt Top Overbed Table The height of the top can also be customized with ease by raising or lowing the bar using an adjustment handle. It tilts from either direction giving versatility to position the table from either side of the bed.
- Product Number: 13008
- Height: 26.5 - 39 Inches tall
- Tilt: 33 Degrees
- Material: Chrome Plated Steel
- Surface: Walnut Wood Grain Low Pressure laminate
- Swiveling Casters
Bedding in a Box If you're looking for economic, yet high quality, bedding for a large number of hospital beds, Bedding in a Box by Drive Medical will have everything you need. Components include a fitted sheet with 36 x 80 x 5-6 inch dimensions, a top sheet, a pillowcase, and a thermal blanket.
- Product Number: 15030HBC
- Bottom Sheet Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 5 - 6 Inches
- Material: Cotton Polyester Blend
- Blanket Material: 100% Cotton
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Length80 Inches
- Width54 Inches
- Length88 Inches
- Width54 Inches
- Height - Low18.25 Inches
- Height - High26.25 Inches
- Caster Height3 Inches
- Max Back Elevation70 Degrees
- Max Knee Elevation52 Degrees
- Max Foot ElevationNone
- Maximum Trendelenburg ElevationNone
- Maximum Reverse Tredenelburg ElevationNone
- Product Weight338 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity1000 lbs.
- Frame/Welds5/Limited Lifetime
- Mechanical1 Year
- Electrical1 Year
- Bed Model Number15030BV