Semi-Electric Beds, by Drive Medical, are reliable frames that allow the user to raise and lower the back and footrest automatically. The motor is smooth and quiet when in operation. The overall height adjustment is set with the simple turn of a crank. This bed frame would be a superb choice for those who need a hospital-style bed at home or in a nursing home.
As a semi-electric bed it provides superior strength, while maintaining a relatively light weight. It is tightly constructed with a spring deck that is zinc coated to extend its life and resist corrosion. The hand control, referred to as the pendant, is easy to use and will operate the head and foot sections simultaneously. It comes with a convenient clip that attaches to the frame of the bed so the control always by the patient's side.
The bed has multiple package options, giving you a choice to purchase bed rails, a mattress or both. Below is a breakdown of the packages:
- Item 15004BV-FR, Semi-Electric Bed with Full-Length Side Rails (15001ABV)
- Item 15004BV-HR, Semi-Electric Bed with Half Rails (15201AV)
- Item 15004BV-PKG, Semi-Electric Bed with Full-Length Side Rails (15001ABV) and 80 Inch Innerspring Mattress (15006)
- Item 15004BV-PKG-T, Semi-Electric Bed with Full-Length Side Rails (15001ABV) and 80 Inch Therapeutic Support Mattress (15019)
- Item 15004BV-PKG-1, Semi-Electric Bed with Half Rails (15201BV) and 80 Inch Innerspring Mattress (15006)
- Item 15004BV-PKG-1-T, Semi-Electric Bed with Half Rails (15201BV) and 80 Inch Therapeutic Support Mattress (15019)
- Item 15004BV-PKG-2, Semi-Electric Bed with Full-Length Side Rails (15001ABV) and 80 Inch Foam Mattress (15007)
This Drive Medical Bed is interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise brand head and foot ends. The overall length is 88 inches and the width is 36 inches. The bed height adjusts between 16 and 24.5 inches off the ground.
The Semi-Electric Bed Features and Benefits
- Automatic foot and backrest control.
- A handcrank adjusts the frame's height.
- The automatic controls are operated with a pendant.
- The pendant can be clipped to bed frame near the patient's side.
- The channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Quiet, smooth operation.
- Zinc coated spring deck resists corrosion.
- The head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise brands.
The Semi-Electric Bed Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Bed Height: 16-24.5 Inches (Adjustable)
- Length: 88 Inches
- Width: 36 Inches
- Includes User Manual
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Limited Lifetime on Welds
- 5 Year Limited on Frame
- 1 Year Limited on Other Parts and Components
- HCPCS: E0295, E0261, E0260
- Manufacturer Numbers: 15004, 15004BV-FR, 15004BV-HR, 15004BV-PKG, 15004BV-PKG-T, 15004BV-PKG-1, 15004BV-PKG-1-T, and 15004BV-PKG-2
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes Minimum Height More than 11 Inches Features Back and Leg Elevation
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!