Semi Electric Bed
The Semi-Electric Bed manufactured by Drive Medical ensures that the patient will get the support they need throughout the day. The angle of the head and foot of the bed can be adjusted to provide customized comfort for user, all day long. These angle adjustments are powered by a motor that moves the head and foot of the bed automatically. To adjust the overall height of the bed, a manual crank is located at the foot of the bed. It takes just a few moments to move the bed into an entirely new position. This can be particularly useful for patients experiencing long-term care who need to consistently change positions in order to avoid bed sores. In a few seconds the patient can go from an entirely horizontal position to sitting up when it's time to eat or when they have a visitor. Circulation can also be improved in the patient by adjusting the angle of the feet. Patients who will be spending a long time in bed will enjoy how easy and safe it is to move into a new position to prevent bed sores or stiff joints and spine.
This Drive Medical Semi Electric Bed has a reliable frame with a motor that is smooth and quiet when in operation. This bed is ideal for anyone looking for a hospital bed for a nursing home or to provide hospice care. The overall height of the bed is can be adjusted and ranges from 16 to 24.5 inches. The overall length is 88 inches and the width is 36 inches. It has an amazing 450 pound weight capacity and comes with a limited lifetime warranty on welds, a five-year warranty on the frame, and a one-year warranty on all other parts of the bed. As a semi-electric bed it provides superior strength, while maintaining a relatively light weight. It is tightly constructed with a spring deck that is zinc coated to extend its life and resist corrosion. The hand control, referred to as the pendant, is easy to use and will operate the head and foot sections simultaneously. It comes with a convenient clip that attaches to the frame of the bed so the control is always by the patient's side. The bed is interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise brand head and foot ends. Both patients and caregivers will love how easy it is to operate this semi-electric bed. It will provide long lasting comfort and support for the patient that will bring peace of mind for both the patients and the caregivers.
- Product Number: 15004
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Bed Dimensions: 88L x 36W x 16 to 24.5H Inches
- Frame/Weld Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Mechanical Warranty: 1 Years
- Electrical Warranty: 1 Years
Semi Electric Bed Features & Benefits
- Handcrank for bed height adjustment
- Warranty: Lifetime on welds, 5 Year Limited on Frame, 1 Year on all other parts
- Automatic foot and backrest control.
- A handcrank adjusts the frame's height.
- The automatic controls are operated with a pendant.
- The pendant can be clipped to bed frame near the patient's side.
- The channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Quiet, smooth operation.
- Zinc coated spring deck resists corrosion.
- The head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise brands.
Mattress Foam Therapeutic 5 Zone Support - 36 x 80 x 5.5 inch The superior design of the Therapeutic Foam Pressure Reduction Mattress protects and supports bed-ridden patients. When a patient is going to be spending a great deal of time in bed, ensuring comfort and preventing sores or pressure ulcers becomes a priority.
- Dimensions: 30 x 80 x 5.5 Inches
- Product Number: 15019
- Material: High Density Polyester Fiber
- Weight: 15.2 lbs.
- 210 Denier Nylon Cover reduces friction
Gravity 9 Multi-Layered/Multi-zoned Foam Mattress 36" (W) X 80" (L) X 6" (H) The Gravity 9 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress is ideal for patients who will be spending an extended period of time on bed rest. The mattress is designed to provide superior support in order to prevent the aches and sores associated with limited mobility. The mattress has four plush layers of foam to protect the patient's pressure points.
- Product Number: 15970
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 6 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- HCPCS: E0184
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited on Foam, 1 year on cover
Mattress System Alternating Pressure with Low Air Loss 36 x 80 x 8 inches The comfortable air support Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System 14027, is an affordable option for medium and high-risk pressure ulcer treatment. It's been specifically designed by Drive Medical for prevention of bedsores and ulcers by providing a comfortable 24-hour pressure solution to these sensitive areas. Whether it's personal care with at-home assistance or a professional care setting in a hospital, this mattress system allows for pressure redistribution with both alternating and static pressures.
- Product Number: 14027
- Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 8 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- HCPCS: E0277
- Material: Quilted urethane coated nylon fabric & zippered PVC mesh
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited
- Whisper Quiet Pump Design
- CPR Valve for rapid deflation
- Low Pressure Alarm
Bed Rail Options
Siderails Half Length No-Gap Hospital beds may need a siderail to offer optimal protection for the patient. Drive Medical offers the Half-Length Siderails with adjustable options to raise and lower as needed. The pair of siderails gives peace of mind that the patient is protected without the feeling of confinement of a full length bedrail.
- Product Number: 15201
- Material: 1 Inch Steel
- Finish: Brown-Vein
Siderail Standard Telescoping Full Length In addition to being simple to install, this bed rail is designed for safety. It is full-length to prevent patients from falling off the bed and the length adjusts to fit the bed. The one inch steel provides strength while its brown-vein finish provides a sense of comfort. The comfort affects the patient and caregivers and comes from a less institutionalized look.
- Product Number: 15001ABV
- Material: 1 Inch Steel
- Brown Vein Finish
- Telescopes with bed position changes
Tilt Top Overbed Table The Tilt Top Overbed Table by Drive Medical is a versatile table designed to roll under the bed on swivel casters and provide a nice table top. The top is constructed with a walnut, wood grain low-pressure laminate
- Product Number: 13008
- Height: 26.5 - 39 Inches tall
- Tilt: 33 Degrees
- Material: Chrome Plated Steel
- Surface: Walnut Wood Grain Low Pressure laminate
- Swiveling Casters
Overbed Table: Color: Silver Vein The Non-Tilt Over Bed Table from Drive Medical has everything you want in a traditional hospital bed table. It's an ideal table to have when receiving care from a hospital or from home.
- Product Number: 13067
- Height: 28 - 45 Inches
- Dimension: 15 x 30 Inches
- Material: Walnut Laminate & Chrome Plated Steel
Bedding in a Box Bedding in a Box by Drive Medical is designed to fit on most standard hospital mattresses. This includes standard manual, semi-electric, and full-electric beds. The bedding includes a fitted sheet which has dimensions of 36 x 80 x 5-6 inches, a top sheet, a pillowcase, and a thermal blanket.
- Product Number: 15030HBC
- Bottom Sheet Dimensions: 36 x 80 x 5 - 6 Inches
- Material: Cotton Polyester Blend
- Blanket Material: 100% Cotton
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited
- Length80 Inches
- Width36 Inches
- Length88 Inches
- Width36 Inches
- Height - Low16 Inches
- Height - High24.5 Inches
- Caster Height3 Inches
- Max Back Elevation72 Degrees
- Max Knee Elevation42 Degrees
- Max Foot ElevationNone
- Maximum Trendelenburg ElevationNone
- Maximum Reverse Tredenelburg ElevationNone
- Product Weight185 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity450 lbs.
- Frame/WeldsLimited Lifetime
- Mechanical1 Years
- Electrical1 Years
- Bed Model Number15004