Genairex has solved the problem of providing a proper barrier between the opening on the skin and the product patients need to use. Whether it's a stoma opening or a drainable pouch, Genairex's Securi-T Standard Wear Convex Wafer with White Tape Collar helps create a strong seal on the skin. The wafer has a built-in outward curve on the back of the wafer, creating a better seal than a standard tape cover. The wafers come in two sizes for the best fit possible.
Standard Wear Convex Wafer Features and Benefits
- Provides a Skin Barrier for a Drainage Bag
- Comes in Two Flange Sizes
- Outward Curve Creates a Better Seal
Standard Wear Convex Wafer Specifications
- Flange Size: 1 3/4 inches; 2 1/4 inches
- Wafer Size: 5 Inches x 5 Inches
- HCPCS: A4373
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!