RS232 Interface For Connection to Printer or PC by Seca is a professional use add-on unit to provide Seca scales with a serial interface and a printer port.
This interface diagnostic tool allows a Seca scale to be connected directly to a PC or printer. It can be used with nearly all electronic column, flat, multifunctional, and wheelchair scales which have a display element that can be separated from the scale's electronics.
The RS232 interface is for transmitting data to the serial interface of a PC or printer for Seca scales, including: 645, 685, 644, 684, 676, 664, 656, 674, 763, 634.
Seca RS232 Interface comes with a two-year warranty. It measures 3.9" x 1" x 2.4" (100 x 25 x 60 mm) and weighs .3 lbs (122 g). The interface is packaged and sold individually.Seca RS232 Interface Features and Benefits
- Professional Use Add-On Unit
- Provides Seca Scales with Serial Interface and Printer Port
- Use with Nearly All Electronic Column, Flat, Multifunctional, and Wheelchair Scales
- For Scales with a Display Element That Can Be Separated From the Scale's Electronics
- Item Number: 460
- Two-Year Warranty Included
- Size: 3.9" x 1 x 2.4" (100 x 25 x 60 mm)
- Weight: .3 lbs (122 g)
- Packaged and Sold Individually
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!