Scout 2 Pool Lift is an ADA compliant pool lift that has been certified for in-ground anchoring. This pool lift features an adjustable seat pole, robust base and a strong actuator. The lift can rotate 360 degrees; thereby allowing for more accessiblity and adaptability to your pool's configuration.
Scout 2 Lift has a weight capacity of 375 pounds and is capable of clearing pool wall heights up to 18 inches high with the standard foot rest. An optional pull-out leg rest may be attached that offers clearance of up to 28 inches on raised or above ground pools and spa applications. Adapter sleeves for this pool lift can accommodate most existing anchors. Manufactured by Aqua Creek Products, the Scout 2 is made with stainless steel and has an attractive powder coat finish.
Scout 2 Pool Lift Features & Benefits
- Adjustable seat pole.
- Flip-up armrests.
- Adjustable lap belt.
- Removable and adjustable foot rest.
- Water resistant push button remote control.
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger.
Scout 2 Pool Lift Specifications
- Product Numbers: F-800SC2, F-802SC2: Scout 2, F-802SC2-EU.
- Maximum Height: 87.1 Inch.
- Length Range with Footrest: 67.6 to 84.6 Inch.
- Seat Width: 18 Inch.
- Seat Height Adjustment: 16 Inches in 4 Inch increments.
- Weight: 210 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 375 lbs.
- Minimum Anchor Setback: 19 Inch.
- Maximum Anchor Setback: 35"
- Maximum Water Draftt: 10 Inch.
- 360 degree rotation.
- Construction: Stainless steel.
- ADA Compliant.
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek Products.
- Brand: Scout.
- Warranty: 5 years pro-rated electronics, 5 year structural.
- Scout 2 Lift Flyer provides features and benefits.
- Pool Lift Manual offers instruction for setup and care.
- Scout 2 Specifications includes graphics and detailed measurements.
- Lift with Sling Application Graph displays info for properly anchoring this lift.
- F-800SC2 Lift Application Graph displays anchoring information.
Scout 2 Pool Lift Review (1:14 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aqua Creek Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!