Sanitizing Skin Wipe p.a.w.s. are sanitizing hand wipes formulated with 66.5 percent ethyl-alcohol and aloe vera for an additional boost of moisture with each use. Individually wrapped, each one of these sanitizing wipes comes in a convenient, easy-to-use pouch that makes it perfect for stowing away neatly in a purse, car or desktop drawer.
Sanitizing Skin Wipe p.a.w.s. kill 99.99 percent of germs while gently removing debris and soil from the hands, fingertips and beneath fingernails. Each one of these sanitizing hand wipes is effective against the HIV virus and the avian flu in 15 seconds, making these sanitizing wipes ideal for use at home, in school or in a healthcare facility.
Sanitizing Skin Wipe p.a.w.s. Features and Benefits
- Formulated with 66.5 percent ethyl-alcohol to help meet CDC, APIC and OSHA hand washing recommendations.
- Individually wrapped p.a.w.s. towelettes are available in a convenient, smaller pouch and box.
- Kills 99.99 percent of germs.
- Removes debris and soil from hands and under fingernails.
- P.A.W.S. has demonstrated virucidal activity against HIV and avian flu in 15 seconds.
Sanitizing Skin Wipe p.a.w.s. Specifications
- Product Number: 34400
- Manufacturer: Safetec
- Size: 5 Inches by 8 Inches
- Active Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!