San-E-Foam Alcohol Foam Hand Sanitizer is an alcohol-based, foam hand sanitizer. It has soothing, rich emollients which leave the hands feeling soft, even after repeated use.
This alcohol hand sanitizer is great for use as a hand wash for health care personnel. It has fast-acting, broad-spectrum, antimicrobial activity.
The foam hand sanitizer leaves no sticky or tacky residue on the skin. And it requires no rinse, no water and no towel.
San-E-Foam Alcohol Foam Hand Sanitizer can be used for home care, first aid, phlebotomy and by nurses.
The alcohol foam hand sanitizer is available in 1.7 oz and 1000 ml bottles. It is packaged for convenience in cases of 6 and 24.
San-E-Foam Alcohol Foam Hand Sanitizer Features and Benefits
- Alcohol-Based Foam Hand Sanitizer
- Soothing, Rich Emollients
- Leaves the Hands Feeling Soft, Even After Repeated Use
- Great for Use as Hand Wash for Health Care Personnel
- Fast-Acting, Broad-Spectrum, Antimicrobial Activity
- Leaves No Sticky or Tacky Residue
- Requires No Rinse, No Water and No Tower
- Can be Used for Home Care, First Aid, Phlebotomy and by Nurses
San-E-Foam Alcohol Foam Hand Sanitizer Specifications
- Available in 1.7 oz and 1000 ml Bottles
- Packaged for Convenience in Cases of 6 and 24
- Item Number: 00103
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!