Salter Aire Plus Nebulizer Compressor is a sturdy, easy-to-use, next-generation home nebulizer compressor system used to treat asthma, COPD and other respiratory ailments. Combined with a jet nebulizer, the Salter Aire Plus delivers aerosolized medication quickly and efficiently via a one-way valving and closed-chamber system which minimizes the amount of wasted medication upon delivery when compared with that of a standard compressor. With its 25 PSI minimum pressure single-piston compression system, it ensure enhanced productivity workflow and reduced patient treatment time.
Salter Aire Plus Nebulizer Compressor features a built-in hand grip underneath the frame, allowing for easy transport to and from a table top, as well as a molded corner for easy storage when not in use. The power switch, inlet air filter compartment, and air flow outlet are all recessed, offering increased durability, as well as additional protection to the interior. The addition of a convenient, spill-proof frame has a docking port for nebulizers built onto the side, stabilizing the medication cup for better and more accurate delivery of medication.
The Salter Aire Plus Nebulizer Compressor can be combined with the Nebutech HDN Nebulizer or the Small Volume Jet Nebulizer With Medication Administration Port for quick and effective aerosol medication delivery.
Salter Aire Plus Nebulizer Compressor Features and Benefits:
- Next-Generation Compressor Provides Increased Air Pressure.
- Designed For Quick, Efficient Delivery of Medication.
- Less Medicine Waste With One-Way Valving and Closed-Chamber System.
- More Drug to Patient Faster.
- Reduced Treatment Time.
- Enhanced Productivity Workflow.
- Molded Corner Allows For Easy Storage When Not In Use.
- No-Hassle Five-Year Warranty.
Salter Aire Plus Nebulizer Compressor Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Salter Labs
- Color: White
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 Inch x 5.7 Inch x 4.4 Inch
- Power Supply: AC
- Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Contents: Compressor, Disposable Salter Labs 8900 Nebulizer (3 ml Capacity), Accordion-Style Attachment, and 7 Feet of Tubing.
- Product Number: 8350-8660-7-1, 8350-8900-7-1, 8350B-8660-7-1, 8350B-8900-7-1, SO-1791GN
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Salter Labs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI have 2 brand new salter aire elite 8350-8900 units and they work great. My problem is they only came with a filter in each and no replacements as other nebulizer's do.
I have been searching all over including your site to order some and can't find them. Are these re-usable? I don't know what to think.