The Saddle Vent Pneumatic Blower by Air Systems International comes with a 90-degree bolt on elbow to fit the Saddlator, providing ventillation to workers in underground or tight spaces. Despite the entire system's strong durability, parts will eventually bend, break and warp its way to being an unusable piece of the puzzle.
Thinking ahead of time, Air Systems made one of the included pieces to the Saddlator an available item to sell just in case it's no longer useful. The 90-degree Bolt on Elbow to fit Saddlator is an ideal part for the entire system but doesn't always stand up to the rigors of numberous usages. Though the elbow does have a warranty and several other features that help it keeps its shape, you could never go wrong with having another piece in the toolbox just in case.
The 90-degree Elbow works well with both the positive and negative pressure Saddlator's. The eight-inch openings on both ends allows one side to be attached to the Saddlator and the other to be attached to something else. The open end can also be left as-is for air circulation. The elbow is made with the same durable construction as both Saddlator pieces.
90-degree Bolt-on Elbow to Fit Saddlator Features and Benefits
- Able to fit Either Saddlator Vent (Positive or Negative)
- Eight-Inch Openings Allows Both Ends to be Used or Left Open
- Constructed with the Same Material as the Pneumatic Saddle Vent Blower
- Great Piece for the "Just in Case" Moments
- High Durability Product Material
- 90-degree Angle for Proper Ventilation or hookup to Other Air Systems Pieces
90-degree Bolt-on Elbow to Fit Saddlator Specifications
- Manufacturer: Air Systems International
- Manufacturer SKU: SV90-29
- Angle: 90 Degrees
- Color: Black
- Opening Sizes: 8 Inches
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Air Systems
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!