Run-A-Weigh Scale, manufactured by Detecto in the United States, is a portable digital scale with a spacious platform. Featuring integral wheel and built-in handles, the Run-A-Weigh can roll around wherever you need it. This scale delivers true portability and ease of use. Including an integral two-way ramp, it is exceedingly easy for a patient in a wheelchair to access the scale's platform. Besides weighing patients, you can also use this scale to calculate the weight of drums, barrels, among other various industrial containers.
Run-A-Weigh Scale comes with a remote digital indicator that optimizes its performance. The complementary indicator you receive depends upon which model you choose for your needs. Both indicators, however, feature clearly visible liquid-crystal displays, zero, tare, and net/gross functions, English and Metric units, and more. The RW-500 and RW-1000 models' indicator powers through six C batteries or through an optional AC adapter (neither are included). The RW-1000S model's indicator comes with an AC adapter.
Run-A-Weigh Features and Benefits
- English and Metric Units.
- Integral Carrying Handle.
- Integral Wheels.
- Mild or Stainless Steel Platforms.
- Safe and Reliable.
- Self-aligning Feet for Stability.
- Spacious Platform.
- Two-Way Integral Ramps.
- Product Numbers: RW-500, RW-1000, RW-1000S.
- Capacity: 500 lb/225 kg; 1,000 lb/450 kg.
- Power: 6 "C" Batteries or AC Adapter.
- Application: To Measure Weight.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.
Detecto Run-A-Weigh Scale Additional Information
- Run-A-Weigh Operating Guide contains instructions about the proper use of this Detecto weigh scale.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!