The Roo 3-Wheel Scooter, manufactured by Zipr Mobility is the lightest of the Zip'r brand scooters. One of this scooter's best features is its compact size. A narrow width and tight turning radius of just 31.5 inches make it perfect for maneuvering inside and outside. The rider will have easier access to all areas of the house and will have no problem navigating through crowds or around tables at a restaurant. This maximized maneuverability makes it possible for the rider to complete all of their day-to-day tasks with ease and independence. A headlight is included for added visibility and safety. The rider can store items while driving the scooter in the large basket attached to the front of the Roo 3-Wheel. Non-marking flat-free tires provide worry-free transportation and the rider will find that this 3-wheel scooter is very stable and fun to drive.
The Roo Scooter is easy to transport and can be packed in the car for long-distance travel. This item easily disassembles into five separate pieces that can be lifted with ease and fit into the back of almost any vehicle. The padded seat folds down as well, allowing for more compact transportation of the scooter. You will love driving this compact, maneuverable mobility scooter, available in either red or blue. It will give you the freedom you need to maintain an active lifestyle. BUY the Roo Scooter from Vitality Medical today. You may also be interested in similar three-wheel scooters that we offer such as the Ventura 3 Wheel Scooter or the Hero 3 Wheel Scooter.
Roo Scooter Features and Benefits
- Compact design maximizes maneuverability
- Easily disassembles into 5 pieces
- Non-marking flat-free tires
- Includes headlight and basket
- Padded, foldable seat
Roo Scooter Specifications
- Top Speed: 3.5 mph
- Cruising Range: up to 10 miles
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Product Number:
- Blue: ZROO3B
- Red: ZROO3R
- Manufacturer: Zip'r Mobility Solutions
- Turning Radius: 31.5"
- Climb angle: 12 degrees
- Battery:(2) 12 V, 12 Ah
- Charger: Off-board, 2A
- Brakes: Electromagnetic, regenerative
- Motor Specification: 24 V, 180 W (.24 hp)
- Drive: Rear
- Specification may vary due to user weight, speed, battery condition and terrain.
- Dimensions: 9.5"(W) x 41"(L) x 32.4"(H)
- Seat Dimensions: 16.5"(W) x 14.5"(D) x 17"(H)
- Rear Wheels: 7.5" x 2.5" flat-free
- Total Weight with Battery: 90.2 lbs
- Rear Section Weight: 32.5 lbs
- Front Section Weight: 22 lbs
- Heaviest Piece: Rear Section - 32.5 lbs
- Seat Weight: 17 lbs
- Batteries Weight: 18.7 lbs w/case
- Frame: 3 years
- Drive train: 1 year
- Electronic components: 1 year
- Batteries: 6 months
Traveler Scooters Additional Information
- Zipr Operating Manual provides assembly, disassembly, battery charging and operating instructions.
- Zipr Scooters Maintenance Guide offers care and maintenance instructions for this scooter.
- Zip'r Scooter Troubleshooting Guide contains common symptoms and resolutions.
- Zipr Scooters Warranty offers detailed information about the 3 year warranty length and exclusions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Zipr Mobility Ships Free Yes Ground Clearance 2 Inch Maximum Distance 10 miles Miles Per Hour 3.5 mph Portability 5 PC Dissasembly Seat Width 16 Inch Turn Radius 30 - 40 Inch Weight Capacity 250 lbs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!