The Roo 4-Wheel Scooter is the lightest scooter manufactured by Zip'r Mobility. This easy-to-drive mobility aid will be an investment that helps the rider maintain mobile freedom and accomplish day-to-day tasks. The rider will enjoy reliable, safe transportation every day. The compact design of the Roo 4 makes it easy to maneuver in a variety of situations. With a turning radius of just 39 inches, a 12 degree climb angle, and a narrow overall width, this lightweight scooter can easily be navigated around tight corners, through crowds, and down grocery store aisles with no problem. It can get up to 3.5 mph and travel 10 miles per charge. This lightweight scooter is very easy to transport. It can be disassembled quickly into five convenient pieces and stored in the back of almost any vehicle and reassembled with ease. With non-marking, flat-free tires and a padded, foldable seat, this mobility aid is ideal for riders who will be taking their scooter with them on trips or to an all-day event.
The rider will love getting around on this fun, smooth mobility aid. More importantly, they will love the freedom that this scooter gives them on a daily basis. This scooter can be used for a trip to the grocery store, going out to eat, or just a spin around the neighborhood. It's available in either red or blue. You may also be interested in some of our other lightweight scooters such as the Echo 3 Wheel Scooter or the Scootie Lightweight Scooter.
Roo Scooter Features and Benefits
- Compact design maximizes maneuverability
- Easily disassembles into 5 pieces
- Non-marking flat-free tires
- Padded, foldable seat
- Includes headlight and basket
Roo Scooter Specifications
- Top Speed: 3.5 mph
- Cruising Range: 10 miles
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Ground Clearance: 2"
- Product Number:
- Manufacturer: Zip'r Mobility Solutions
- Turning Radius: 39"
- Climbing angle: 12 degrees
- Battery:(2) 12 V, 12 Ah
- Charger: Off-board, 2A
- Brakes: Electromagnetic, regenerative
- Motor Specification: 24 V, 180 W (.24 hp)
- Drive: Rear Specification may vary due to user weight, speed, battery condition and terrain.
- Dimensions: 20"(W) x 41"(L) x 32.4"(H)
- Seat Dimensions: 16.5" (W) x 14.5"(D) x 17"(H)
- Front Wheels: 7.5" x 2" flat-free
- Rear Wheels: 7.5" x 2.5" flat-free
- Total Weight with Battery: 99.8 lbs
- Rear Section Weight: 32.5 lbs
- Front Section Weight: 31.6 lbs
- Heaviest Piece: Rear Section - 32.5 lbs
- Seat Weight: 17 lbs
- Batteries Weight: 18.7 lbs. w/case
- Frame: 3 years
- Drive train: 1 year
- Electronic components: 1 year
- batteries: 6 months
Traveler Scooters Additional Information
- Zipr Operating Manual provides assembly, disassembly, battery charging and operating instructions.
- Zipr Scooters Maintenance Guide offers care and maintenance instructions for this scooter.
- Zip'r Scooter Troubleshooting Guide contains common symptoms and resolutions.
- Zipr Scooters Warranty offers detailed information about the 3 year warranty length and exclusions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Zipr Mobility Ships Free Yes Ground Clearance 2 Inch Maximum Distance 10 miles Miles Per Hour 3.5 mph Portability 5 PC Dissasembly Seat Width 16 Inch Turn Radius 30 - 40 Inch Weight Capacity 250 lbs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!