Hydrophilic Personal TOUCHLESS Catheter is a Closed System Catheter by Rochester Medical. Packaged with its own sterile water packet, the all-silicone Hydrophilic Personal Catheter is a Touchless Catheter that provides virtually friction-free insertion and removal. Its innovative packaging makes it quick and easy to prep while maintaining sterility in any setting. The Hydrophilic Personal Catheter is available in a sterile, single unit package as well as in a closed system that offers touch-free catheterization and an integral urine collection bag. Provides enough firmness for comfortable, easy catheter movement, yet gentle handling characteristics minimize trauma that can occur with stiffer catheters. Touchless Catheters require a prescription.
Rochester Medical Hydrophilic Personal TOUCHLESS Catheter Components
- Hydrophilic Personal Catheter
- Sterile water packet, packaged inside an 1,100-mL collection bag.
- One pair of gloves.
- Two BZK wipes.
Rochester Medical Hydrophilic Personal TOUCHLESS Catheter Features & Benefits
- Delicate on urethral tissue.
Silicone design with hydrophilic coating for easy insertion and removal.
- Packaged with its own sterile water to avoid contamination from tap water.
Rochester Medical Hydrophilic Personal Catheter TOUCHLESS Specifications
- Catheter Product Numbers: 63712, 63714.
- Size Options: 12 or 14 French
- Length: 16”
- Intermittent Catheters.
- Hydrophilic Coating.
- Construction: Silicone.
- Seamless tip.
- Four comfort-sized drainage eyes and secure grip section.
- Manufacturer: Rochester Medical.
- Origin: Made in the USA.
- HCPCS code: A4353.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Rochester Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!