Pessary Ring with Knob is manufactured by Integra Miltex is designed to help with Women's Health including the treatment of prolapse and stress urinary incontinence. The Pessary Ring with Knob is primarily used for mild first-degree uterine prolapsed or cystocele. It may also be used to relieve stress urinary incontinence. Pessary Rings with Knob are manufactured with soft, pliable silicone that is latex free. Miltex Pessaries are designed to easily fold for comfortable insertion and removal.
Ring with Knob Pessary Features & Benefits
- Ring with Knob Pessaries may be disinfected - Pessary Disinfectant Procedures
- Treats vaginal prolapse, cystocele and stress urinary incontinence.
- Flexible and soft.
- Pessary Fitting Kit available for determining the correct pessary size.
Integra Miltex Pessary Ring with Knob Specifications
- Pessary Ring with Knob Options:
- Without Support: 30-RKO, 30-RK1, 30-RK2, 30-RK3, 30-RK4, 30-RK5, 30-RK6, 30-RK7.
- With Support: 30-RKS0, 30-RKS1, 30-RKS2, 30-RKS3, 30-RKS4, 30-RKS5, 30-RKS6, 30-RKS7.
- 100% Silicone Pessary Ring
- Uterine Prolapse Pessary Ring
- Sizes: eight options ranging from 1.75 Inches to 3.5 Inches.
- Latex free.
- Construction: soft silicone.
- Manufacturer: Integra
- Brand: Miltex
- HCPCS code: A4562
**Note: Due to changing manufacturers the products shown are not-necessarily the products that will be shipped. The products shipped may be a similar product from a different manufacturer.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI have a Miltex pessary ring with knob for exercise-induced stress incontinence. It works great, but I'm running a race during my period and I'm wondering if I can use a tampon while using the pessary. Any guidance would be very helpful. Thanks!