Rhino Rocket, manufactured by Shippert Medical Technologies Corporation, is a sterile nasal packing product for epistaxis, commonly known as a nose bleed. You may select this product to assist with the self treatment of nasal surgery and trauma, and chronic nose bleeds in adults and children.
Including an applicator, inserting the Rhino Rocket is incredibly easy. In addition, the applicator helps to prevent blood contamination.
The tamponade is gentle, yet firm, and can swell up to six times its original, compressed diameter. Because of its swelling properties, the Rhino Rocket helps to absorb fluids and blood.
Featuring an attached string, the Rhino Rocket is easy for a patients to remove from their nose.
To help prevent further nose bleeds, many individuals use a nasal saline solution.
Rhino Rocket Features and Benefits
- Expands up to 6 times its original size.
- Gentle, yet firm.
- Helps to prevent blood contamination.
- Highly absorbent.
- Removal string.
Rhino Rocket Specifications
- Sizes: Slim medium, slim large, slim large doubles, slim extra large.
- Application: To stop epistaxis.
- Manufacturer: Shippert Medical Technologies Corporation
- Product Numbers: 11S-S0500-08AS, 11S-S0800-08AS, 11S-S0800-4PAS, 11S-S0800-4PASH, 11S-S1000-08AS.
Product Number Sizes Packaging 11S-S0500-08AS Slim Medium 4/BX 11S-S0800-08AS Slim Large 4/BX 11S-S0800-4PAS Slim Large Doubles 4/BX 11S-S0800-4PASH Slim Large Double 1/PR 11S-S1000-08AS Slim Extra Large 8/BX
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Shippert Medical Technologies Corporation
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!