Revolution Spa Lift is specially designed for use with spas for the ingress and egress of mobility patients. This lift has the capability to clear a spa wall of up to a 48 inches. This spa lift is easy to operate with a 4 button remote which is water resistant. The mobility patient is able to control all movements while sitting in the lift chair. The Revolution Spa Lift has multiple attachments available to accommodate a variety of lifting situations.
Revolution Spa Lift is ADA compliant and verified by an indpendent third party. This spa lift may be self-operated by the individual user with an easy to use 4 button remote. The Revolution rotates a full 360 degrees in either direction offering versatility and access solutions for mobility patients. This pool lift has a weight capacity of up to 500 pounds.
Optional Lift Attachments
- Cycle Attachment
- Sling Seat
- Wheelchair Attachment
Revolution Spa Lift Features and Benefits
- Versatile applications.
- Ideal for physical therapy facilities, rehabilitation centers and hospitals.
- Flip-up armrests.
- Adjustable footrest & lap belt.
- Stainless steel construction.
- White epoxy powder coating.
- Water resistant remote control.
- Rechargeable battery with wall mount charger.
Revolution Aquatic Lift Specifications
- Product Number: F-702RLNA-SPA .
- Length Range: 83.37 to 100 Inch.
- Maximum Height: 93.25 Inch.
- Weight: 270 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Minimum Anchor Setback: 14 Inch.
- Maximum Wall Height: 40 Inch.
- Wall Thickness at Maximum Height: 8 Inch.
- Maximum Wall Thickness: 25 Inch.
- Wall Height at Maximum Thickness: 21 Inch.
- Seat Height Adjustment: 16 Inch in 4 Inch increments.
- Construction: Stainless steel.
- ADA compliance verified by third party, Wyle Labs.
- Manufacturer: Aqua Creek.
- Brand: Revolution.
- Warranty: 5 years pro-rated electronics warranty and 5 years structural warranty.
- Revolution Lift Flyer provides features and benefits.
- F-702RLNA-SPA Revolution SPA Lift Manual discusses set up and use of this lift.
- F-702RLNA-SPA Lift Specifications offers measurements and illustrations for installation.
- Application Chart provides instructions for setting up the lift anchors.
- Revolution Lift Configurations offers information about proper installation.
- Anchor Specifications for the pool lift.
- Lift Legrest options are discussed.
- Revolution Transport Cart offers information about transporting the cart.
- Gurney Attachment Option Instructions provides information for using the lift with a medical gurney.
- Spineboard Option Instructions contains info for using the spineboard attachment.
- Wheelchair Attachment Instructions offers details for equipping the lift with a wheelchair.
- Sling Instructions presents set up and use of the sling seat with this pool lift.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Aqua Creek Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!