Click to Order By Phone
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Like it
I went to Vitality's location to look at my new concentrator. I really like it because it's hard to break. The handle has rubber on it and so do the batteries.
- Simply Go very loud
We have had a Simply Go for over a year. I even sent it back to see if something was wrong with it. Very loud. Could not use it in a theater or church or anyplace where people want it quiet. Way too much money for a 2 liter full flow machine.
- I would recommend it. It is easy to operate and convenient.Only it is very heavy to lift into the car and take out.
I am satisfied with the product. As for ordering it, there was a considerable delay in taking the order. Maybe because it was holiday season and Vitality Medical was understaffed at the time. But once the order was in, it was delivered on time, and the sales person, Cara, was extremely helpful. Thank you, Cara.
- Claims for machine way overstated.
Heavier than claimed. Batteries don't last but a fraction of time claimed in literature and owners manual. Lot's of problems operating in car. With two batteries ran out of juice 2 hours into 4 hour flight on pulse at 2 leaving me gasping for air. Also large enough to be problematic in crowded places like restaurants. Pull cart continually overturns. Very disappointed in machine.
- Prompt, Quality Service for an Excellent Machine
This is a well constructed, easily maintained and used, portable oxygen concentrator that will function at the higher altitudes in Colorado. It is small enough to be taken on an ATV and small enough to be easily transported.
- Battery Life could be better
This is a nice portable device, but the battery doesn't last long on 2 liters. Only about an hour.
- It is an advanced portable concentrator over the initial ones. It is quiet, the batteries last well, it is nice looking and the two wheeled cart has larger wheels making it easier to pull. The original carts had smaller wheels and did not pull as easily a
An excellent machine.
- Simplygo with 3 Deliver Modes
The Simplygo oxygen concentrator is lightweight portable oxygen concentrator with three delivery modes--continuous oxygen, pulse dose oxygen and sleep oxygen. You can also get an Evergo concentrator to use at home for a few $100 more to provide the heavy duty home use and save the Simplygo for when your are out-and-about!