Restore Foam Dressings with Silicone by Hollister provide optimal fluid handling performance for individuals with moderate to heavily exuding acute and chronic wounds such as pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, leg ulcers, malignant wounds, surgical wounds, donor sites, partial-thickness burns, skin tears, skin abrasions, and post-operative wounds. Their large perforations allow for rapid absorption of exudate, while the specialized foam wicks exudate effectively wicks exudate away from the wound bed.
Restore Foam Dressings with Silicone feature a smooth, flexible backing, making for an extremely breathable and highly comfortable wound dressing. The dressings are also very flexible, allowing them to cover those typically hard-to-dress areas.
Restore Foam Dressings Features and Benefits
- Secure Hold.
- Virtually Pain-Free Dressing Removal.
- Exceptional Total Fluid Handling Capacity.
- Helps Minimize Risk of Maceration.
- Highly Breathable.
- Excellent Conformability.
- Provides Barrier Protection From Water and Bacteria.
- Silicone Interface and Border.
- Large Perforations.
- Absorbent Foam.
- Smooth, Flexible Backing.
Restore Foam Dressings Specifications
- Manufacturer: Hollister
- Unit of Measure: Box of 10
- Sizes: 3.5 x 3.5 Inch, 5 x 6.2 Inch, 7 x 7 Inch, 7.3 x 7.4 Inch, 2.5 x 2.5 Inch, 4 x 5 Inch, 6.5 x 8 Inch, 8 x 5 Inch
- Product Numbers: 520003, 520005, 520000, 520001, 520023, 520025, 520027, 520020.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!