Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator delivers up to 10 liters per minute (LPM) of oxygen, providing an oxygen therapy solution for patients who need more than 5 LPM. This concentration is the highest available at a medical-grade oxygen concentration. The Resperonics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator is the most cost effective concentrator for high oxygen patients.
This Resperonics Concentrator is engineered to reduce the cost of providing oxygen at higher rates and has fewer parts than any other concentrator sold today. Fewer parts, combined with greater reliability, makes the Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator one of the most affordable to own. To view a comparison of the top 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrators click on the following link: Home Oxygen Concentrator Comparison 10 LPM.
The M10 Oxygen Concentrator is designed to be the highest performing and most reliable Respironics Oxygen Concentrator available today. Each M10 concentrator is individually tested in accordance with Respironics quality guidelines and comes with a written certificate of conformance and two year standard warranty.
The optional Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI) for the Millennium M10 is an audible alarm that sounds when oxygen levels fall below 70%.
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Maintenance free SMC "sure cycle" valve: designed specifically for the Millennium M10.
- Protective tubing neatly guards the electrical wires and tubing - double fault against electric shock.
- Integrated sieve canister reduces tubing connections to enhance bed life.
- Twin head compressor: (higher stroke for more airflow through sieve beds).
- New smooth bottom makes cleaning cabinet easier.
- Highly durable casters designed to withstand rigorous usage.
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Width: 19"
- Height: 27"
- Depth: 13"
- Weight: 53 +/- .5 lbs
- Flow rate: 10 LPM in 1 liter increments
- Operating pressure: 10-30 psig
- Outlet Pressure: 4-8 psig
- Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz (+/- 10%)
- 11 Amps
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator:
- Green light: greater than 82%
- Yellow light: between 70-82%
- Red light: less than 70%
- Oxygen Concentration: 92 +/- 4% @ 8-10 LPM, 94 +/- 2% @ 3-7 LPM, 92 +/- 4% @ 1-2 LPM
- Storage/transport temperature: -30 to 160 degrees F
- Operating temperature: 55 to 90 degrees F
- Storage/transport humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing
- Alarm indicators: High system pressure, Low system pressure, Power failure, Low oxygen level (OPI model available on the M10605 model only), No oxygen flow
- Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: Two year standard
- Optional extended warranty three years (excludes compressor) Call 800-397-5899.
- Optional two year compressor warranty. Call 800-397-5899.
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information
- Millennium M10 User Manual offers instructions for patients to operate their M10 Concentrator.
- Millennium M10 Concentrator Maintenance Guide discusses cleaning and changing the air inlet filter and cleaning the exterior of the oxygen concentrator.
- Millennium M10 Troubleshooting Guide charts possible problems, cause and solutions.
Note: warranty voided if used for alternative purposes, including hyperbaric chambers.
Vitality Medical also carries Portable Oxygen Concentrators for oxygen therapy patients who wish to live a more active lifestyle. Many oxygen patients, using portable oxygen machines also use their portable oxygen as their home oxygen system. When these oxygen patients travel, they bring their portable oxygen supply along with them. A chart comparing the Respironics Millennium M10 with other top selling oxygen concentrators is provided at the bottom of our Home Oxygen Concentrators web page. We also sell oxygen supplies, including oxygen cylinders, oxygen regulators, oxygen tubing, oxygen masks, oxygen cannulas, oxygen concentrator filters, and finger pulse oximeters you can purchase online for home or office delivery.
Please allow an additional 2 to 3 days for shipping on all Respironics products.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Respironics Sub Brand N/A Ships Free Yes On Sale No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Best 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
I can only find two 10 liter oxygen concentrators on the market. The Sequal Integra and the Respironics M10.
I researched around and found the Respironics M10 better because of the reliability and durability and the price.
It has a great warranty and seems superior to the Sequal Integra. The Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator has
Fewer parts than any other 10 liter oxygen concentrator. So that means that it is less likely to have issues.
I am happy with the decision to buy this 10 liter oxygen concentrator.
I would recommend the Millennium M10, because it has been very reliable home oxygen machine. I haven't had any problems with it.
- As good as advertised so far
quiet, efficient...really does a great job so far; very pleased thus far; only had it a few days but very dependable and quiet
- Chronic Bronchitis and Ephysema Handbook
Very fast reponse time, more than any other O2 supplier I have dealt with in the last 6 years.
- nice machine
The Mellennium M10 was less expensive than the other 10 liter home oxygen concentrator and I think it looks nicer too.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $1.30
Starting at: $1.88
Starting at: $32.00
Starting at: $9.00