S9 AutoSet™ APAP is a CPAP Machine manufactured by ResMed that can differentiate between obstructive and central sleep apneas, ensuring sleep disorder patients receive appropriate therapy and pressure. ResMed S9 AutoSet APAP provides expiratory pressure relief for maximum sleep apnea patient comfort. The S9 AutoSet™ continually monitors breathing, adapting breath-by-breath to always deliver the lowest therapeutic pressure needed, improving comfort and sleep. The S9 AutoSet APAP includes usage-based compliance and efficacy downloads for accurate patient monitoring and a standard data card for easy two-way data transfer between the patients APAP machine and the doctors office.
ResMed S9 AutoSet APAP Features & Benefits
- Select between APAP or fixed CPAP, with or without EPR.
- AutoSet algorithm auto-adjusts to maintain optimal therapy pressure.
- Enhanced AutoSet algorithm with central sleep apnea detection.
- Climate Control maintains ideal humidification according to real-time environment.
- Quiet motor provides sleep apnea therapy without disturbing noise.
- Easy-to-use controls and color LCD make menu navigation simple.
- SlimLine™ and ClimateLine™ tubes are exceptionally slim and lightweight, virtually eliminating tube drag.
- Comes with carrying case
ResMed S9 AutoSet APAP Specifications
- Width: 5.5"
- Length: 6"
- Height: 3.4"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Noise: 24 dBA
- Operating Altitude: Up to 8,500 above sea level.
- Maximum Supplemental Oxygen Flow: 15 LPM
- FAA Approval: Yes
- CPAP w/ EPR
- Auto w/ EPR
- Automatic altitude adjustment.
- Ramp (0-45 min, 5 min increments).
- International voltage (110-240V)
- 12V DC input (via converter)
- Tubing Options: Standard, SlimLine™, ClimateLine
- Central sleep apnea detection.
- Enhanced AutoSet.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
ResMed S9 AutoSet APAP with Humidifier Options
- S9 AutoSet packaged with the H5i humidifier (Item # 36015)
- S9 AutoSet with the H5i humidifier and the ClimateLine™ Tubing (Item # 36025)
Vitality Medical Notes Regarding ResMed CPAP Products
- Vitality Medical Offers Toll Free Phone Support 8 am to 5 pm MST and Email Support.
- Access to Nurse on Staff.
- Access to Vitality Medical Blog.
- Vitality Medical is solely responsible for advertisements, marketing, pricing, delivery, and any included product setup independent of the manufacturer, ResMed.
- This item Requires a Prescription.
- This item is intended for sale to patients residing in the U.S.A.
- © ResMed 2016 Used with Permission.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care ResMed Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A