RESCUE General Purpose Utility Carts, by Detecto, are quality, medical-grade medical carts that are designed with a medical-grade powder-coat white paint exterior to distinguish its designation for general purpose utility, available with either five or six drawers. Manufactured from Detecto's quality aluminum cart body construction that is powder-coat painted for durability with ABS countertops that are easy to clean, and 360-degree rotation design for tight corners. F
RESCUE General Purpose Utility Carts feature keyed or EMG breakaway central locks that are designed to secure all the drawers at the same time for added convenience. The cart's 5-inch-diameter wheels feature two parking locks and one steering lock. ABS bumpers protect all four corners or the medical carts. With its push-handle design, the RESCUE Medical Carts offer a completely user-friendly design.
RESCUE General Purpose Utility Carts Features and Benefits:
- 2 Parking Locks and 1 Steering Lock on Wheels.
- 360-Degree Rotation for Tight Corners.
- 5-Inch-Diameter Wheels.
- ABS Bumpers on All 4 Corners.
- Available in 5- or 6- Drawer Models.
- Balanced Design Will Not Topple Over.
- Completely-Sealed Drawers with No Exposed Seams.
- Interior Wall Insulation for Quiet Ride.
- Keyed or EMG Breakaway Lock Secures All Drawers.
- Push Handle with User-Friendly Design.
- Quality Aluminum Cart Body Construction.
- Removable Drawer Facades for Hygienic Cleaning.
- Soft-Close Drawers Glide Shut.
- Whisper-Quiet Rolling Convenience.
RESCUE General Purpose Utility Carts Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Detecto
- Width: 27.8 Inches
- Depth: 21.3 Inches
- Height: 41.8 Inches
- Drawer Dimensions: 22.4 Inch W x 15.6 Inch D
- Drawer Heights: 3 Inch / 6 Inch / 9 Inch
- Weight: 132 lbs.
- Quality Aluminum Cart
- Powder-Coat Paint
- ABS Countertop with Bumpers
- Wheels: 5-Inch-Diameter Wheels
- 2 Parking Locks and 1 Directional Steering Lock.
- Color: White
- Product Number: RC33669WHT, RC333369WHT
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!