Replacement Sensor Pads are a thin, unobtrusive pressure sensor pad, designed to monitor patients prone to restlessness or falling out of bed or wheelchairs, alerting caregivers of potential falls, designed with lighter weight patients in mind, and for patients who may need to use them for extended periods of time. The thinner design offers more comfort as well as increased sensitivity without increasing false alarms.
Replacement Sensor Pads feature less compression foam than other sensor pads, which allows for faster recovery when pressure is released and making them more sensitive, yet not increasing false alarms. They are available with three different warranty options to accommodate different stay lengths. Choose from 30-day, 6-month, or 18-month (chair pad only) guarantees. Available in both chair size and bed size.
Replacement Sensor Pads Features and Benefits:
- Thinner Pads Than Ever Before.
- More Sensitive Without Increasing False Alarms.
- Full Replacement Warranty - Choose From 30 Day, 6 Month, or 18 Month Guarantee.
- For Chairs and Beds.
- Responds Quicker.
- Less Detectable.
- Simple to Set Up.
- Easy to Use.
Replacement Sensor Pads Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Chair Size: 10 Inch x 15 Inch
- Bed Size: 10 Inch x 30 Inch
- Intended Usage: 6 Months
- Product Numbers: 712245, 712246, 71224620, 712247, 712248, 71224720, 79366, 79367, 7936620, 77061, 77063, 7706120, 75991, 75992
Replacement Sensor Pads Video:
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!