Renew is a Skin Repair Cream that nurtures and conditions dry skin. Renew Skin Cream is an everyday moisturizer. Temporarily protecting skin, Renew helps relieve dry skin, chapped skin and cracked skin. Renew Skin Repair Cream is designed to provide maximum hydration to the skin. Manufactured by DermaRite, Renew Skin Cream contains dimethicone which forms a moisture-retaining barrier. Renew also contains aloe vera, olive oil, canola oil, corn oil and essential oils that nourish and rejuvenate skin. Renew may be applied to the face, hands, legs and body.
DermaRite Renew Skin Repair Cream Features & Benefits
- Everyday moisturizer.
- Relieves dry skin.
- Provides maximum hydration.
- Contains essential oils that nourish and rejuvenate skin.
DermaRite Renew Skin Repair Cream Ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Canola Oil, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, PEG- 100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Pyridoxine HCI, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Versene Na2 Crystals, Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.
DermaRite Renew Skin Repair Cream Applications
- Protect skin.
- Face cream.
- Hand cream.
- Body cream.
- Leg cream.
- Relieves chafed, chapped or cracked skin.
DermaRite Renew Skin Repair Cream Specifications
- DermaRite Renew Skin Cream Product Numbers: 00400, 00405, 00408.
- Size Option: 5 Gram, 4 Ounce, 32 Ounce.
- Container Packaging: Foil Packet, Squeeze Tube, Bottle.
- Active Ingredient: Dimethicone
- Other Important Ingredients: Aloe vera, olive oil, canola oil and corn oil.
- Latex free.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Manufacturer: DermaRite.
- Brand: Renew.
DermaRite Renew Skin Repair Cream Comparable Products
- Renew Full-Body Foaming Cleanser
- Renew Dimethicone Skin Protectant
DermaRite Renew Skin Repair Cream Additional Information
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A