Power wheelchairs run a risk of not having all you want when it comes to comfort and durability. But with the Renegade Power Wheelchair, by Drive Medical, you get the best of both worlds. It has an ultra comfortable chair with high seat back and a steel frame that will stand up to wear and tear. The Renegade will prove its reliability and convenience for years to come.
This power wheelchair is adjustable in multiple locations along the chair. The backrest has several settings to recline, while the headrest above can also be extended four increments for taller individuals. Moving down the chair, the padded armrests will flip up to allow easy transfer to and from the chair. Those armrests can be completely removed for transport or storage. The armrests also have a mount for the programmable controller that comes with the chair. The controller can be fitted onto either armrest allowing you to operate the chair with ease even with limited dexterity.
The Renegade Power Wheelchair comes with non-marking wheels to cruise along indoor flooring without worrying about leaving smears. Those wheels are also flat-free to eliminate any concern about being stranded because of air loss. In addition, this Drive Medical power wheelchair has an option to go freewheel to allow it to be pushed into position without resistance.
The chairs come in five combinations of colors and seat widths.
Renegade Power Wheelchair Features and Benefits
- It includes an adjustable length controller mount that can be affixed to either the left or right armrest (optional swing-away arm sold separate).
- The armrests are removable and height and width adjustable for positioning, support and adaptability to the size of the user.
- The chair can be fitted with an optional elevating leg rests so they can travel with the legs raised, necessity for those with certain medical conditions, such as edema.
- It is built with an extra strong steel frame for long-lasting durability.
- It includes flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel.
- The chair has an easy freewheel operation so it can be pushed into position without resistance.
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to user
- The programmable controller has common connectors for set-up and can be personalized for individuals with special needs.
- It provides heavy duty mobility for users up to 350 pounds.
- Seats have four height adjustments, from 20-32 inches.
- The standard footplate can be flipped up out of the way as well as be adjusted in both height and angle.
- It has a standard positioning belt for added user security.
- The plush seat back is wide, allowing for maximum flexibility in user positioning.
- The seat back has three recline settings allowing it to be positioned comfortably for the user.
Renegade Power Wheelchair Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Batteries: Two 12V x 35AH
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: 5 Amp Off board
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic A50A
- Floor to Seat Height: 20-23 Inches
- Front Wheels: 8 Inch Diameter x 2 Inch Width
- Ground Clearance: 3 Inches
- Height: 49 Inches
- Length: 37 Inches
- Width: 24 Inches
- Rear Wheels: 10 Inch Diameter x 3 Inch W
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Length: 44 Inch
- Width: 26.75 Inch
- Height: 26 Inch
- Max Range: 20 miles
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Motor: Two 24V x 320W x 4600rpm
- Turning Radius: 31 Inches
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Limited Lifetime on Frame
- 14 Month Limited on Electronics; Controller and Drive Train components
- Manufacturer Numbers: RENEGADEBL18CS, RENEGADERD18CS, RENEGADEBL20CS, RENEGADERD20CS, RENEGADERD22CS
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!