Phytoplex Antifungal Powder by Medline is a powder which provides an effective topical treatment of the most common fungal infections, including athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. It also helps to relieve itching, cracking, scaling, irritation, burning and discomfort associated with the most common superficial fungal infections.
This antifungal can also be used in the treatment of superficial skin infections caused by yeast. The powder is talc-free, flows freely and stays in place for extended periods of time. It provides a petrolatum base ointment with carboxymethyl cellulose to help adhere to wet or damp skin.
Antifungal Powder's active ingredient is Miconazole Nitrate, and its enhanced ingredient is Phytoplex, which is designed to nourish and soothe the skin, act as a moisturizer, and help protect the skin from damage. It is recommended for skin folds, feet, socks and shoes.
Remedy Antifungal Powder is latex free, hypoallergenic, non-irritating, non-sensitizing. Remedy Antifungal powder is pediatrician and dermatologist recommended. The scented powder is available in 3 oz bottles individually or in a case of 12. Ideal for use on children over 2 to geriatrics.Remedy Antifungal Powder Features and Benefits
- Powder provides effective topical treatment of most fungal infections
- Helps relieve itching, cracking, scaling, irritation, burning and discomfort from most common superficial fungal infections.
- Can be used in treatment of superficial skin infections caused by yeast.
- Powder is talc-free
- Petrolatum base ointment with carboxymethyl cellulose helps adhere to wet or damp skin.
- Active ingredient Miconazole Nitrate; enhanced ingredient Phytoplex.
- Recommended for skin folds, feet, socks and shoes.
- Latex free
- Hypoallergenic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing
- Pediatrician and dermatologist recommended
- Scented powder
- Available in 3 oz bottles
- Individually or in case of 12
- Ideal for use on children over 2 to geriatrics.
- Item number: MSC092603
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!