Abdominal Binder, manufactured by ReliaMed, provides abdominal support while allowing patients to move around, promoting faster post-operation recovery.
Abdominal binders provide compression and support to the upper and lower abdominal area. The compression promotes blood circulation and oxygen levels at the operation site while reducing swelling. These benefits can be effective for the following:
- Postoperative Abdominal Surgery
- Some Cases of Pregnancy
- After Baby Delivery
- Provide Additional Support to Weak Abdominal Muscles
This Abdominal Support Garment features panelled stretch material to provide a firm support while allowing a complete range of motion. Hook and loop closures secure the garment and allow ease of removal. The material is designed with comfort in mind that encourages the patient to move around thus promoting a faster recovery. The binder can be easily cut to accommodate drainage tubes and is flexible enough to access the Wound site without the adjustment of the tape. Provide abdominal support while encouraging full range movement for a faster healing time. BUY Abdominal Binder from Vitality Medical today.
Abdominal Binder Features and Benefits
- Provides Firm Support While Allowing Full Range of Motion
- Can be Cut to Accommodate Drainage Tubes
- Comfortable Material Promotes Patient Movement for Faster Healing
Abdominal Binder Specifications
- Application: Post Abdominal Surgery or Where Additional Abdominal Support may be Needed
- Fastening Type: Hook and Loop
- Abdominal Binder Item Numbers: ZRB410, ZRB411, ZRB418, ZRB810, ZRB811, ZRB818
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!