Reflexology Foot Massager is an Infrared Heat Massager designed for the feet. The Reflexology Infrared Foot Massager provides heat and vibrations to rejuvenate tired and achy feet. The Infrared Heat provides deep penetrating heat that improves circulation and eases stress. The Reflexology Massager provides high-frequency vibration penetrates tense muscles and loosens knots. These vibrations stimulate pressure points on the feet to relieve pain and soreness.
Reflexology Infrared Foot Massager is positioned as a footrest at the base of your chair while your sit and relax. The footbed has 112 nodules that are strategically placed on the surface that targets reflexology points. A remote controls the settings and options on the Heated Foot Massager allowing you to change setting without having to bend over from your chair. Select between 12 vibration speeds and 8 infrared heat levels. You can also select between three session lengths of 5-, 10- or 15-minutes. This IR Heated Foot Massager uses AC power.
Reflexology Infrared Foot Massager Features & Benefits
- Vibrating Foot Massager combined with Infrared Heat Massager.
- Provides soothing infrared heat that deeply penetrates achy tissues.
- Offers vibrations to stimulate pressure points on the feet.
- Convenient remote control allows you to change settings without having to bend over.
- Rubber feet on the base provides stability and prevents floor damage.
Reflexology Infrared Foot Massager Specifications
- Reflexology Infrared Foot Massager Product Number: 83260.
- Width: 13 Inch.
- Length: 15-1/2 Inch.
- Depth: 7-1/2 Inch.
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Color: Black.
- Programmed Session Times: 5-, 10- and 15-minutes.
- Vibration Speed Selections: 12.
- Vibration Speed Range: 2,000 to 2,500 rpm.
- Infrared Heat Selections: 8.
- Power Requirements: AC.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questions1. would this machine improve blood circulation by contract & relaxation of leg & feet muscles?
2. who is the dealer in Columbia, Missouri?
3. is it possible to see a machine at any local store (in Columbia, MO) before buying?
4. what is your (a) Installment payments on credit card (b) guarantee and (c) return policy.
Please respond ASAP.
Question by: Ranadhir Mitra on May 21, 2016 10:57:25 AM1. We do not employ any medical professionals and can't accurately answer the question. 2. We only have one location in Salt Lake City, UT. 3. See answer two. 4. We do not accept incremental payments on a credit card. Our guarantee and return policy are listed in the quick links section on the bottom of any of our pages.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 15, 2016 4:11:00 PM