Radiation Attenuation Gloves are ultra-thin, lead-free gloves designed to protect hands from direct and scattered, secondary radiation resulting from X-ray beam fluoroscopic procedures. With these gloves your hands can now be a whopping four times more at risk than your eyes or your body to radiation exposure during fluoroscopic procedures.
Radiation Attenuation Gloves are made from a non-toxic, lead-free, synthetic rubber formulation that avoids the proteinaceous sensitivities associated with natural latex and since they are only .23 mm thick, they offer optimal dexterity, sensitivity, and flexibility.
Radiation Attenuation Gloves Features and Benefits:
- Not Made For Natural Rubber Latex.
- Protect Your Hands From Direct and Scatter Radiation.
- Ultra-Thin For the Greatest Dexterity, Sensitivity and Flexibility.
- Curved Glove Fingers Help Reduce Fatigue.
- Packed Sterile.
- 5 Pairs of Gloves Per Pack.
- Great Price!
Radiation Attenuation Gloves Specifications:
- Manufacturer: AliMed
- Lead Free: Yes
- Latex Free: Yes
- Non Toxic
- Single Use Only
- 5 Pairs/Pack
- Product Numbers: 95-393, 95-394, 95-395, 95-396, 95-397, 95-398
- Additional Information
Manufacturer AliMed Color Ivory Powdered Powder Free Sterility Sterile Surface Non-Textured Thickness 9.2 mil
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!