The Quilted Plaid Incontinence Pad, by Wearever, is a protective pad that rests on the top sheet of a bed mattress or piece of furniture for its urinary protection properties. This is a quality reusable incontinence pad that has all the absorption and waterproof protection properties as a standard incontinence pad, but with a pattern that gives it a normal blanket look.
The Quilted Plaid Pad is quick to absorb liquids while at the same time locking that moisture and keeping it from transferring through, protecting any fabric underneath. The outer layer is made completely of cotton fabric, while the inner layer is mixed with 20 percent of the patented Unique-Dri inner core layer. A waterproof backing is the moisture blocking layer to keep spillage within the core.
The pad can be machine washed up to 200 times. It looks like a large throw blanket at 34 by 36 inches in dimension.
Quilted Plaid Incontinence Pad
- The pad has multiple layers to lock and hold moisture in.
- The pad has a plaid pattern to give it a nondescript blanket look.
- It is excellent for incontinence protection both for mattresses and furniture.
- The plaid pad contains the Unique-Dri inner core technology.
Quilted Plaid Incontinence Pad Specifications
- Manufacturer: Wearever
- Color: Plaid
- Fabric: Cotton Outer Layer, Poly/Rayon Inner Core
- Size: 34 x 36 Inches
- Manufacturer Number: BPS700
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!