Quad canes are the ultimate in balance control for a single-shaft device with those who need mobility aid. With the Small Base Quad Cane, by Drive Medical, walking with a cane is more stable, yet stays relatively light and easy to handle.
The four-point base provides additional stability compared to traditional single-point canes. The smaller base makes the cane easier to maneuver than broader based quad canes. This smaller base is particularly important when using stairs. The triangular padded handgrip is ergonomically designed for comfort and will help reduce stress and impact on the hand. The handle height, from hand grip to tip, is adjustable from 30 to 39 inches. The shaft has a tab-lock silencer that helps dampen any rattling noise. They come in three colors and two grip types. The vinyl grips come in the following two colors: chrome and bronze. The foam gripped canes come in chrome, black and floral.
The quad cane has an aluminum shaft that is one inch in diameter. The base is steel and the four feet have rubber tips. The cane can support weight up to 300 pounds.
Small Base Quad Cane Features and Benefits
- The shaft has one inch diameter aluminum tubing.
- The ergonomically designed handle with contoured grip provides comfort and security.
- The grip is available in vinyl or soft foam.
- The handle height adjusts from 30 to 39 inches.
- The cane shaft has a noise dampener.
Small Base Quad Cane Specifications
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Height: 30-38 Inches
- Material: Aluminum Shaft and Steel Base
- Product Dimensions: 29 Inch L x 8 Inch W x 6 Inch H
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Manufacturer Numbers: 10301-4 (Vinyl-Chrome), 10301F-4 (Foam Rubber-Chrome), RTL10310 (Foam Rubber-Black), 10311-4 (Vinyl-Bronze), and 10312FP-1 (Foam Rubber-Floral)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!