Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer is America's #1 instant hand sanitizer. This Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer provides antimicrobial action against germs while being very gentle to the skin. This Antimicrobial Hand Sanitizer kills more than 99.99% of most common germs. This alcohol-based hand sanitizer works in as little as 15 seconds, without the need for water or towels. This No Rinse Hand Sanitizer evaporates and dries quickly. According to a study by BioScience Laboratories, 4 out of 5 healthcare workers said Purell Advanced Instant Gel Hand Sanitizer left their skin feeling smooth.
Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer provides unprecedented germ killing while soothing hands and maintaining skin health. Purell Advanced Gel Instant Hand Sanitizer is enhanced with four skin conditioning agents that help promote skin health. A skin moisture additive also improves overall skin feel. There are several container options to fit your needs. A 2 ounce pump bottle is lightweight and portable, providing quick hand sanitation in public areas or prior to eating out. The cleansing gel container is non-aerosol and does not contain fluorinated chemicals. Refills for dispensers come in 1000 and 1200 mL sizes.
Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Features & Benefits
- Effective against 99.99% of germs on hands.
- Contains four different skin conditioners.
- Meets and exceeds FDA healthcare personnel hand wash.
- Clinically proven to help maintain skin health.
- Moisturizes and improves overall skin feel.
- Keeps skin hydrated.
- Soothing to your skin.
- More gentle than standard handwashing.
Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Specifications
- Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Product Number: 2156-08, 5456-04, 9606-24, 9651-24.
- Volume Options: 2 Ounce, 1000mL, 1200mL.
- Container Options: Pump Bottle, TFX Refill Bottle, NXT Refill Pouch.
- Hand Sanitizer Form: Gel.
- Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol.
- Meets OSHA regulations.
- UNSPSC Code: 53131626.
- HCPCS: A9270.
Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Studies
- Healthcare Personnel Handwash Study #110102-101, February 24, 2011, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.
- 2 Healthcare Personnel Handwash Study #100635-101, September 24, 2010, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.
- 4-Week Clinical Field Study #2011-F10232, Akron, OH, February – March 2011.
- 4-Week Clinical Field Study #2011-F10233, Akron, OH, February – March 2011.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Gojo
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!