The Pure Oxygen Concentrator, by Drive Medical, is a continuous flow 5 LPM concentrator that distills oxygen from the ambient air, purifies it and efficiently delivers it to a user. Thoughtful touches, such as an exhaust system that directs airflow away from uses to minimize noise, make this high-performance machine unobtrusive and pleasant to operate. The machine is available with an oxygen sensor (model CH5000S) to monitor oxygen purity, or without the optional sensor (CH5000).
Operating the concentrator is as simple as attaching a cannula (not included) to the output nozzle, plugging in the machine, turning it on and turning the dial to the prescribed output. The Pure Concentrator is designed with a humidifier bottle rest to place a humidifier bottle, which can allow one to route the oxygen hose to the bottle and humidify the oxygen -- ideal for those living in dry climates.
The readout has a simple LED lighting system that indicates proper operation with a lit green light. There are yellow and red lights will indicate maintenance or service needed. The manual has clear explanations on how to care for the Pure concentrator and when the filters need to be changed. There are two filters, the regular air filter and the HEPA filter, which filters out harmful microorganisms. The exhaust system directs airflow away from the user and reduces noise.
Breathe Easier with Vitality Medical
- Rental Program -- Unsure which model is for you? Try, then buy. Heading out of town? Rent a unit to take with you.
- Generous Buy Back program -- We want to ensure you are happy with your concentrator. If you are not, we'll buy it back and get you the right one.
- Loaner Program -- If the concentrator you purchased from us has an issue, a loaner will be provided while yours is repaired.
- Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialists -- Knowledgeable staff will answer your oxygen questions.
Vitality Medical's founder, a Registered Nurse, knows that Oxygen Therapy Devices are life-essential. This is why we have a cross-company Oxygen Concentrator committee. They develop and administer an Oxygen Concentrator Specialist Certification exam. Our Specialists must pass a 50-question exam in 35 minutes with a score of 94% or better in order to help your oxygen therapy needs. Specialists must re-certify every six months to keep up with our growing Oxygen Concentrator product lines.
Pure 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
Drive Medical's Pure Oxygen Concentrator delivers up to 5 liters per minute (5 LPM). This is necessary for people who need supplemental oxygen where on-demand units, or bolus concentrators, simply are not adequate. Many patients find these type of stationary concentrators ideal for sleep where oxygen levels can drop dangerously low otherwise. Featuring rounded corners, an integrated handle and locking rollers, this machine is easy to zip from room-to-room.
Just for Oxygen Tank Users
The Pure Drive Oxygen Concentrator is compatible with the optional PureFill Oxygen Tank Refill, giving oxygen tank users an additional measure of independence. The PureFill attaches to the top of the Pure Oxygen Concentrator to conveniently fill oxygen cylinders while enabling a concentrator to continue operating up to 3 LPM. No more waiting for oxygen tank deliveries! Don't have a Pure Drive Oxygen Concentrator? Don't worry -- the PureFill oxygen cylinder refill compressor will work with any type of oxygen concentrator that has a transfill port and produces oxygen concentration levels of 90% or greater.
Pure 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator Features and Benefits
- Delivers up to 5 liters per minute continuous flow.
- The therapeutic oxygen goes through two filters including a HEPA filter.
- The oxygen machine has rounded corners, and rolling casters for easy transport from room to room.
- It has a humidifier rest for a humidifier bottle.
- Choose between two models, one with a oxygen percentage indicator and one without.
- It is lighter than most stationary machines at 35 pounds.
- Prominent top handle allows an easy grab to lift or move the machine.
- Two filters are easy to access with their own storage doors.
Pure Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Product Numbers: CH5000S, CH5000
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Liter Flow Range: 0.5 - 5 LPM
- Width: 16 3/4 inches
- Length: 24 1/2 inches
- Depth: 10 1/4 inches
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Power Consumption: 390 W (at 3 LPM)
- Oxygen Purity: 87-96%
- Sound Level: 45 dBA
- Max Outlet Pressure: 5.5 PSI +/- 0.5 PSI
- Operating Altitude: Up to 13,123 feet above sea level
- Filters: Foam Intake, HEPA
- HCPCS Code: E1390
- Warranty: 3 Year
Pure Home Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information
- CH5000 Oxygen Concentrator Brochure offers highlights and specifications.
- Pure CH5000 Oxygen Concentrator User Manual includes an introduction, parts, controls, setup instructions, operating instructions and more.
- Pure Concentrator Maintenance Instructions describe the cleaning and replacement of the filters.
- Pure Oxygen Concentrator Troubleshooting Guide provides a chart of symptoms matched with potential corrections.
- CH5000 Concentrator Specifications includes oxygen flow range, sound level, pressure, output purity and more.
- Drive Medical webpage for the Pure Oxygen Concentrator.
- Drive Medical Pure Oxygen Concentrator Warranty presents details of the 3 year warranty.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 s 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
Product Overview: Stationary Pure Oxygen Concentrator
Welcome to the Drive Medical Pure Oxygen Concentrator Product Overview.
The Pure O2 is a 5-liter stationary oxygen concentrator, proudly assembled in our state-of-the-art respiratory research, development and testing facility in South Florida.
The Pure O2 will provide the oxygen you need, based on the liter-per-minute setting your physician has prescribed.
The Pure O2 is compact and about the size of a carry-on suitcase. With a pleasing design, it will fit well in your home. It’s also energy-efficient, consuming less power than many household appliances. The average cost to operate your Pure O2 is about 46 cents a day.
The design offers a simple user interface with an easy-to-operate power switch, clearly visible LED indicator lights and easy to view and operate flow selector and trouble-free humidifier bottle access.
When the Pure O2 is delivered, your provider will help you determine the best location for the unit to ensure easy access to your therapy, based on commonly used areas of your home. Suitable placement of the concentrator would be so that the intake vents on the rear of the unit will not be restricted in any way. And positioned near an outlet so no extension cord is necessary.
Let’s take a closer look at the Pure O2:
The top of the unit has a convenient integrated handle for carrying and moving.
The front of the unit includes the power switch, LED indicator lights, the flow meter knob, the flow meter and the oxygen barb outlet which connects to the oxygen cannula tubing.
The back of the unit includes the filter door, containing the washable foam pre-filter and user replaceable HEPA filter, as well as a humidifier bottle holder.
Your physician will determine if additional humidification is required.
Setting up the Pure O2 is easy. First, turn on the Pure O2. An audible tweet will be heard and LED lights will cycle through green, yellow and red.
Then, the green LED light will blink for approximately 6-10 minutes during start-up and finally become solid, indicating normal operation and oxygen purity levels.
Below the LED lights is the flow metre knob, which is used to adjust oxygen flow to the correct oxygen output, as prescribed by your physician. The flow metre will indicate the litres per minute of oxygen output. The litre-per-minute output can be regulated by adjusting the flow metre.
Check that oxygen is flowing through your cannula. If oxygen isn’t flowing, please refer to the troubleshooting section of your user manual or contact your provider.
Finally, be sure to turn off your Pure O2 when using another oxygen source such as your portable cylinder and conserver.
It’s important to keep your Pure Oxygen Concentrator clean. Periodically, wipe down the outside of the Pure O2 with the solution of hot water and mild detergent. A medical grade cleaning solution may also be used. Just be sure to follow the manufacturer’s directions.
It’s recommended to periodically wash the foam pre-filter as needed, in warm water and mild detergent. Be sure to thoroughly dry the filter before replacing.
The HEPA filter is not washable and replacement is recommended every 12 months or as needed. Replacement filters are available through your equipment provider.
It’s important to keep a clean and safe environment for you and your loved ones. Do not expose the Pure O2 to an open flame. Do not use your Pure O2 while smoking. And do not use oils anywhere on the Pure O2.
For additional information, refer to the user manual. If you still have questions, contact your equipment provider.
Thanks for taking the time to learn more about your Drive Medical Pure Oxygen Concentrator. Please visit us at DriveMedical.com.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!