ProViMin Protein Vitamin Mineral Module offers nutrition support of individuals who require a formula modified in carbohydrate, fat and/or increased protein. Use under medical supervision.
ProViMin Protein Vitamin Mineral Module with Iron Features and Benefits
- High-quality source of protein (casein).
- 2.0 g of carbohydrate and 1.4 g of fat per 100 g of powder; provides flexibility in prescribing a formula in which the amount and type of carbohydrate and fat can be added per individual infant's need and tolerance.
- Meets the Dietary Reference Intakes and the American Academy of Pediatrics Committee on Nutrition (AAPCON) recommendations for vitamin and mineral intakes for infants when fed at a dilution of 3.25 g protein/100 Cal.
- Calcium-to-phosphorus ratio of 1.4:1, which is similar to that of standard infant formulas and meets AAPCON recommendations for that ratio.
- L-carnitine (40 mg/100 g) and taurine (110 mg/100 g).
ProViMin Therapeutic Nutrition Information
- ProViMin Nutritional Information contains details for vitamins, minerals, protein and calories.
- ProViMin Nutrition Guide offers several pages of nutritional information about this Abbott Nutrition product line.
ProViMin Powder / 5.3-oz (150-g) Can / 6 ct
Sodium Caseinate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride. Less than 2% of the Following: Magnesium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Coconut Oil, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, m-Inositol, L-Methionine, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Salt, and Calcium Carbonate.
Contains milk ingredients.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!