Protekt Aire 8000BA Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Bariatric Mattress System by Proactive Medical can't be beat when it comes to hospital air mattresses designed to treat and prevent bariatric patients from getting pressure ulcers. It is designed with low air loss function controls and effectively manages moisture to prevent skin maceration.
Protekt Aire 8000BA Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Bariatric Mattress System features an audible low pressure alarm to alert clinicians when preset pressure levels decrease. Its static mode allows for easy transfer of patients into and out of bed, while the pillow top feature comfortably prevents head and neck from unnecessary movement during alternating mode. All told, this is an excellent choice for bariatric residents or patients of nursing homes, care facilities, and hospitals. Available in 42" or 48" models.
Protekt Aire 8000BA Features and Benefits:
- Alternating Pressure Cycles of 10, 15, 20 & 25 Allows Clinicians to Customize Pressure Redistribution and Skin Surface Interface.
- Low Air Loss Function Controls and Manages Moisture to Prevent Skin Maceration.
- Cell-On-Cell Mattress Design Prevents Patient From Bottoming Out In Case of Power Failure.
- 10" Air Cells Are Constructed of Nylon/PU For Added Comfort and Support.
- Audible Low Pressure Alarms Alerts Clinicians When Present Pressure Levels Decrease.
- Static Mode Allows For Easy Transfer In and Out of Bed.
- Pillow Top Feature Prevents Head and Neck From Unnecessary Movement During Alternating Mode.
- CPR Pull Tab Quickly Release Air From Mattress.
Protekt Aire 8000BA Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Proactive Medical
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Air Volume: 15 Liters Per Minute
- Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, and 25 Minutes, Selectable.
- Pump Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Pump Dimensions: 13.4" x 4.9" x 9.7"
- Mattress Dimensions: 42" x 80" x 10", 48" x 80" x 10"
- Cell Depth: 10"
- Power: 120 VAC
- Input Frequency: 60Hz
- Pressure Range: 20-70 mmHg
- Weight Capacity: 650 lbs
- Warranty: 9 lbs
- Product Numbers: 80080, 80085
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Proactive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!