Protekt Aire 7000 Lateral Rotation & Low Air Loss Mattress System by Proactive Medical is an incredibly effective and economic hospital air mattress choice when it comes to treating bed sores and stage I-IV pressure ulcers. The Smart Support Surface delivers an accurate patient interface pressure below capillary occulsion in real time with enhanced comfort. The patent-pending Drop and Turn Technology ensures the safety of the user, while also reducing the prevalence of pneumonia in long-term ventilator patients and helping to act as an intervention for patients at risk for adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS, wet lung).
Protekt Aire 7000 Lateral Rotation & Low Air Loss Mattress System features a single high airflow pump that delivers a "true" low air loss flow of 52 LPM (liters per minute). The 3-layered, low-friction surface is comfortable and supportive, while the constant air pressure side bolsters help contain the patient on the mattress during rotation cycles. The Protekt Aire 7000 makes an excellent choice for any hospital or care facility.
Protekt Aire 7000 Features & Benefits:
- Single High Airflow Pump 52 LPM (Liters Per Minute). One Pump For Both Rotation Therapy and Low Air Loss Relief.
- State of the Art Micro-Controller Technology Constantly Monitors Mattress Pressures. Software Flexibility Allows Customer Changes (Custom Pressures, Times, and Functions.)
- User-Friendly Control Panel with Dome Keys and LED Display For Simple User Interface, Display Current Mode, Rotation Times, Angles and Mode; and Patient Comfort Pressure Level from Soft 1 to Firm 10 (8 ± 4 to 32 ± 6 mmHg).
- Low Air Loss Relief Can Be Turned On or Off. During On Demand LAL Mode the System Provides Continuous LAL Relief.
- Provides Effective Static or Rotation Therapies Along With Continuous True Low Air Loss Relief.
- Solenoids In the Pump Hold Air For Days In the Event of Power Failure, or During Patient Transportation.
- Digital Cycle Time Display of 10, 20, 30, & 60 Minutes.
- Lock Out Key Completely Locks the Control Panel, to Eliminate Tampering of the Patient Settings, Including Power Switch.
- The Support Surface Provides Continuous and Effective Rotation Therapy With Low Air Loss Relief During the Entire Rotation or Non-Rotation Cycle. Mattress Design Provides Effective Rotation Angles Up to 40° ± 5°.
- Constant Air Pressure Side Bolsters Help Contain the Patient On the Mattress During Rotation Cycles. Side Air Bolsters Can Be Deflated For Easy Patient Access Into and Out of the Mattress, and Also For Easy Patient Procedures.
- 3 Layered Zippered Top Sheet. Top Layer Is Low Friction and Low Shear Force Producing, and Highly Vapor-Permeable Urethane Coated Breathable Nylon, the Middle Layer Is a Low Air Loss Spacer Fabric Layer, and the Bottom Layer Is a Liquid Proof Layer.
- Audiovisual Alarms In the Event of Power Outage or Low Pressures (Hose Disconnect). Internal Memory Always Retains Current Settings During Power Outage, Will Resume Desired Operation Upon Power Restoration.
Protekt Aire 7000 Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Proactive Medical
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Mattress Dimensions: 36" x 80" x 8"
- Power: UL/CSA-Approved Power Cord.
- Warranty: 18 Month
- Product Number: 80070
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Proactive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!