Protekt Aire 6000 Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System by Proactive Medical is the preferred hospital air mattress choice when it comes to treating bed sores and stage I-IV pressure ulcers. By combining low air loss and alternating pressure therapies, the Protekt Aire 6000 delivers an unparalleled pressure redistribution surface.
Protekt Aire 6000 Low Air Loss/Alternating Pressure Mattress System features a unique cell-on-cell design that ensures that the mattress will hold air in the lower cells, even in the event of a power outage. The transport connector locks in air for easy and convenient patient transport, while the quilted top cover provides a comfortable sleeping surface. The Protekt Aire 6000 makes an excellent choice for any hospital or care facility. Also available with raised side rails.
Protekt Aire 6000 Features and Benefits:
- Unique Cell-On-Cell Design Ensures That the Mattress Will Hold Air In the Lower Cells In the Event of a Power Failure.
- Transport Connector Locks In Air For Easy Patient Transport.
- Quilted Top Cover Provides Comfortable Sleeping Surface.
- Bottom Cover Has 3 Non-Skid Rubber Panels to Prevent Mattress From Slipping.
- Powerful Yet Quiet Hi-Flow at 8 LPM (Liters Per Minute) Pump.
- Dual Therapies Low Air Loss and Alternating Pressure.
- 4 Alternating Times to Customize Therapy.
- Static Mode Provides Firm Support For Egress or Ingress From Mattress or Side Edge Seating.
- Audible and Visual Alarms In Case of Low Pressure.
- UL/CSA Approved Power Cord.
Protekt Aire 6000 Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Proactive Medical
- Mattress Dimensions: 35" x 80" x 8"
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- 18 Month Warranty.
- Product Numbers: 80060, 80061
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Proactive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!