Protekt 400 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress by Proactive Medical is an excellent pressure-relieving mattress choice for high risk patients. The top foam layer is constructed from Lura-Quilt, a patented, aerated, open-cell foam that allows air to continuously circulate under the patient to keep them cool and dry, while reducing heat buildup, perspiration, and skin maceration.
The Protekt 400 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress features a sloped heel section that is designed to reduce pressure while simultaneously increasing blood circulation by redistributing the load from the heel to the less vulnerable lower leg. It also features a four-way stretch nylon top cover to reduce perspiration, delivering a low shear friction, anti-microbial surface. Available with or without 3" raised side rails.
Protekt 400 Features and Benefits:
- Multi-Tiered Pressure Redistribution Mattress With Top Layer of Patented Lura-Quilt Foam Is Aerated Which Allows Air to Continuously Circulate Reducing Heat Buildup, Perspiration, and Skin Maceration.
- The Sloped Heel Section Reduces Pressure and Increases Blood Circulation by Redistributing the Load From the Heel to the Less Vulnerable Lower Leg.
- The Heel Section Is Precision Cut to Allow Air to Circulate Under the Patients Heel, Which Keeps the Skin Cool and Dry Reducing Perspiration.
- Top Cover Is a 4-Way Stretch Nylon Which Reduces Perspiration and Provides a Low Shear Friction Surface That Is Anti-Microbial and Water Resistant.
- Anti-Contamination Flap Covers the Zipper Reducing the Possibility of Fluids Contaminating the Foam Core.
- Designated Head and Foot Sections.
- Fire Sleeve to Meet Federal Fire Code 16 CFR Part 1633.
Protekt 400 Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Proactive Medical
- Weight: 30
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: 15 Year, Non Prorated
- Product Numbers: 81041, 81042, 81043, 81044, 81045, 81046
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Proactive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!