Protekt 200 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress by Proactive Medical is an economical, multi-tiered pressure relieving mattress that makes a perfect choice for the prevention and treatment of bedsores and ulcers among hospital patients. This unique multi-tiered mattress features a top layer of die-cut high density foam in the head and torso section which provides superior pressure redistribution for those who may be bed ridden or prone to spending long amounts of time in bed.
Protekt 200 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress features a four-way stretch nylon top cover which reduces perspiration and provides low shear friction surface that is anti-microbial and water resistant, while the bottom layer is made of high density foam to provide a firm support base. It also features a PTSS Rail System to provide additional support, as well as facilitating patient transfers and edge of bed sitting.
Protekt 200 Features and Benefits:
- Top Layer of Die-Cut High Density Foam In the Head and Torso Section Provides Superior Pressure Redistribution.
- Heel Section Is Multi-Tiered; the Top Layer Consists of Individually Responsive Cells For Superior Pressure Redistribution.
- Bottom Layer of High Density Foam Provides a Firm Support Base.
- PTSS Rail System Provides Additional Support, Allowing Easy Patient Transfer and Edge of Bed Sitting.
- Top Cover Is a 4-Way Stretch Nylon Which Reduces Perspiration and Provides a Low Shear Friction Surface That is Anti-Microbial and Water Resistant.
- Designated Head and Foot Sections.
- Anti-Contamination Flap Covers the Zipper Reducing the Possibility of Fluids Contaminating the Foam Core.
- Fire Sleeve to Meet Federal Fire Code 16 CFR Part 1633.
Protekt 200 Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Proactive Medical
- Measurements: 36"x76"x6", 36"x80"x6", 36"x84"x6", 36"x76"x9", 36"x80"x9", 36"x84"x9"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Year, Non-Prorated
- Product Numbers: 81021, 81022, 81023, 81024, 81025, 81026
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Proactive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!