Protekt 100 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress by Proactive Medical is the perfect value-oriented pressure-relieving mattress option for facilities with limited budgets. Comprised of 670 individual cells that make up three distinct comfort "zones," this mattress conforms to the patient's body, maintaining support as the patient moves.
The Protekt 100 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress features excellent pressure redistribution that is achieved by varying cell depths throughout the mattress. The Protekt 100 gives special attention to the vulnerable heel section in an attempt to decrease interface pressure. Available in multiple sizes.
Vitality Medical also carries Primus Hospital Bed/Mattress Accessories and McKesson Ultra Disposable Heavy Absorbency Underpad.
Protekt 100 Features and Benefits:
- 3 Unique Pressure Zones: Channel Cut High Density Polyurethane Foam: 670 Individual Cells Offer Superior Pressure Redistribution. Foam Core Is Fire-Retardant and Anti-Microbial/Anti-Bacterial.
- Top Cover: Anti-Microbial and Anti-Fungal; Low Moisture Vapor Transmission (MVTR); Fluid Resistant; Conforms to NFPA702 Class 1 and TB 117E.
- 360 Degree Zipper Allows For Easy Removal For Cleaning or Replacement.
- Side Rails: PTSS Rail System: (Patient Transfer Support System) Provides Firm Support For Safe and Easy Patient Egress and Ingress From Bed.
- Anti-Contamination Flap: This Flap Covers the Zipper Reducing the Possibility of Contaminating the Foam Core.
- Bottom Cover: Triple Laminate Vinyl; Fluid Resistant; Anti-Microbial/Anti-Bacterial; Fire Retardant.
- Fire Retardant: Conforms to 16 CFR Part 1632 & 1633 and NFPA 702 Class 1.
Protekt 100 Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Proactive Medical
- Measurements: 36"x76"x6", 36"x80"x6", 36"x84"x6", 36"x76"x9", 36"x80"x9", 36"x84"x9"
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 4 Year, Non-Prorated.
- Product Numbers: 81011, 81012, 81013, 81014, 81015, 81016
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Proactive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!