The Pronto 31 Power Wheelchairs, manufactured by Invacare, is the apex of modern electric wheelchair technology combined with a sleek, efficient design. Easy to use, comfortable and durable, this power wheelchair will be a great investment for years to come. The long lasting battery will get you where you need to go without worry.
With full 360 degree seat rotation capability, you'll have numerous patient transfer options for increased safety and convenience. Additionally, chair height, arm rest height, a fold-down footboard, and adjustable seat angle also increase versatility in mobility and comfort. One of the most comfortable and convenient motorized wheelchairs available anywhere.
Each Pronto Invacare Motorized Wheelchair comes standard with a 13 month extended warranty which can return this electric wheelchair to pristine condition. A compact Motorized wheelchair offers a tight turn radius which helps in tight areas.
Invacare Pronto 31 Power Wheelchair Features and Benefits
- Full-Length, Flip-up, Adjustable Height, Removable Arm Rests
- Large Angle, Adjustable Height, Fold-Down Footboard
- Nine Inch Flat-Free Front Wheel Drive Tires
- Easily Removed Shroud for Serviceability
- Compact Size for a Tight Turn Radius
- Charger Connection on Joystick
- Intelligent Regenerative Electromagnetic Brakes
- Up to 4 MPH Speed
- Battery Range up to 13 Miles
Invacare Pronto 31 Power Wheelchair Specifications
- Product Number: P31BLACK
- HCPCS Code: K0816
- Overall Length: 23.5 Inches
- Overall Width: 38.75 Inches
- Seat Width: 18 Inches
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.5 Inches - 22 Inches
- Back Height: 19 Inches
- Seat Depth: 18 Inches
- Drive Wheel Diameter: 9 Inches
- Back Wheel Diameter: 6 Inches
- Ground Clearance: 1.75 Inches
- Incline Capability: 6 Degrees
- Total Weight: 153 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Turning Radius: 26.5 Inches
- Power: 2-Pole
- Base Frame Warranty: Limited 5 Years (through Invacare)
- Seat Frame Warranty: 3 Years (through Invacare)
- Motors & Electronics Warranty: 13 Months (through Invacare)
- Batteries Warranty: 6 Months (through Invacare)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: don malotke on Mar 6, 2016 9:53:14 AMIt is not recommended that the scooter be taken apart or disassembled in any way in order for it to fit into the back of a vehicle. We do carry a number of products that will allow you to place the scooter -as an entire unit- in an enclosure for safe travelling.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 19, 2016 2:31:00 PM