Other Promote product(s)
Promote with Fiber is a very high protein Nutrition Formula to supplement a diet or provide sole-source nutrition. The 8 ounce can is in great-tasting vanilla flavor for oral consumption and larger ready-to-hang bottles in 1000 mL and 1500 mL for tube feeding for adults. Promote with Fiber, developed by Abbott Nutrition provides low-calorie liquid nutrition but with very high protein requirements at 14.8 grams a serving. Higher protein promotes wound-healing especially for patients susceptible to pressure ulcers. It offers a higher proportion of calories from protein than from other sources which is critical for patients whose diet has severe protein deficiency.
Promote with Fiber has important dietary fiber to help moderate bowel function. It has 85 percent oat fiber and 15 percent soy fiber to offer low viscosity with high dietary fiber content. It's also packed with essential vitamins and minerals and important medium-chain triglycerides for better absorption.
Features, Benefits, Specifications, Precautions, Storage, Handling, Ingredients, Nutrition Information
Features and Benefits:
- Offers Complete Nutrition
- Balanced Nutrients
- Packed with Vitamins and Minerals
- Higher Proportion of Calories from Protein
- Very high Protein Content
- Promotes Wound Healing
- Well-Absorbed Fat Blend
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Brand: Promote
- Item Numbers: 51872, 62703, 62705
- Sizes: 8 Ounce, 1000 mL, 1500 mL
- Container: Can, Bottles
- Flavor: Unflavored, Vanilla
- Application: Oral Consumption or Tube Feeding
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerance.
- UNSPSC Code: 42231803
- HCPCS Code: B4150
- Brochure for Promote with Fiber
- Always follow directions for tube feeding to avoid contamination.
- Do not use Promote for IV use.
- Not for people with galactosemia allergy.
Storage and Handling
- Store at room temperature and do not expose to high temperature.
- Clean top of can and shake well before consuming.
- It may be served at room temperature but best tasting when chilled.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours if not fully consumed.
- Enteral Feeding Instructions
- Consult physician to obtain flow rate and volume.
- Administer Promote at room temperature and use 10 Fr or larger tube or pump with 8 Fr or larger
- Consult physician if additional fluid is required after feeding is complete.
Vanilla: Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sodium & Calcium Caseinates, Soy Protein Isolate, Sugar (Sucrose), Soy Oil, Oat Fiber, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Safflower Oil, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Calcium Phosphate, Soy Fiber, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Gellan Gum, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta-Carotene, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin, and Vitamin D3.
Promote with Fiber Very-High-Protein Nutrition Information:
Volume 8 fl oz 1000 mL 1500 mL Calories 237 1000 1500 Protein 14.8 grams 62.5 grams 93.8 grams Fat 6.2 grams 26 grams 39 grams Carbohydrates 30.8 grams 130 grams 195 grams Dietary Fiber 3.4 grams 14.4 grams 21.6 grams Vitamin A 1720 IU 7250 IU 10875 IU Vitamin D 95 IU 400 IU 600 IU Vitamin E 11 IU 45 IU 68 IU Vitamin K 19 mcg 80 mcg 120 mcg Vitamin C 82 mg 345 mg 515 mg Vitamin B12 2.2 mcg 9.0 mcg 14 mcg Vitamin B6 0.72 mg 3.0 mg 4.5 mg Niacin 7.2 mg 30 mg 45 mg Biotin 110 mcg 450 mcg 675 mcg Pantothenic Acid 3.6 mg 15 mg 23 mg Sodium 240 mg 1000 mg 1500 mg Phosphorus 285 mg 1200 mg 1800 mg Magnesium 95 mg 400 mg 600 mg Iodine 36 mcg 150 mcg 225 mcg Copper .048 mg 2.0 mg 3.0 mg Iron 4.3 mg 18 mg 27 mg Zinc 5.7 mg 24 mg 36 mg Selenium 17 mcg 70 mcg 105 mcg Chromium 29 mcg 1120 mcg 180 mcg Molybdenum 36 mcg 150 mcg 225 mcg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition Sub Brand Promote
- Community Q&A