The ProLite Stabilizing Wrist Brace, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, is made from a breathable foam material with a low at the base of the fingers to provide maximum finger dexterity and hand use while still supporting the wrist. Featuring removable stays in the palm and down the side to allow customized support and immobilization depending on the user's preference. Loop lock closures provide a secure fit. Available in both left and right hand variations.
- Low contour breathable foam design.
- Removable palmar and side stays.
- Loop lock closures.
- Item Numbers: 22-450LGBLK, 22-450MDBLK, 22-450SMBLK, 22-451MDBLK, 22-451SMBLK
- Application: Wrist Splint
- Color: Black
- Fastening Type: Hook and Loop Closure
- Material: Foam
- HCPCS: L3908
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!