PROLITE Compression Knee Support, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, is designed for swollen or tender knees resulting from sprains, strains, sports injuries, arthritis or post-operative rehabilitation.
Contains a donut-shaped viscoelastic insert that surrounds the patella and provides a gentle massaging effect as the knee is flexed and extended.
For added side-to-side stability, the support includes flexible stays. Made of lightweight, breathable knit material that will not retain excessive body heat.
PROLITE Compressive Knee Support Features and Benefits
- Contains a viscoelastic insert that delivers a massaging effect.
- Designed for swollen or tender knees.
- Does not retain excessive body heat.
- Flexible stays.
- Lightweight and breathable knit material.
PROLITE Compressive Knee Support Specifications
- Product Numbers: 37-850SMSTD, 37-850MDSTD, 37-850LGSTD, and 37-8501LSTD.
- Color: White/black.
- Sizes: SM, MD, LG, and XL.
- Application: To support tender and swollen knees.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics.
- HCPCS Code: A4466.
To properly determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your thigh 4 inches above your knee cap.
Size Measurement Small 14 - 16" Medium 16 - 18" Large 18 - 20" Extra Large 20 - 22"
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!