ProLite Compressive Elbow Support, by Jobst, is a device that simply straps over the upper forearm and lower bicep and completely covers, protects, to help heal a sore and injured elbow. The ProLite is a elbow support designed for swollen or tender elbows resulting from sprains, strains, overuse often caused by sports injuries, like tennis and golfer's elbow.
The ProLite support contains one viscoelastic insert positioned on the tendons below the elbow joint. The insert will give that sensitive area extra padding for protection while it heals. The support is made of lightweight, breathable knit material and will not retain excessive body heat. It is in one color, an attractive white with blue border.
Tennis elbow, like many other connective tissue strains in the elbow, are caused by sudden repeated motion. It does not necessarily come just from playing tennis, but is notorious for developing from the swing of the racket. The ProLite is a device that, with adequate rest, will help the condition subside.
ProLite Compressive Elbow Support Features and Benefits
- The wrap will provide pressure on the elbow to help heal an injury.
- The elastic is easy to stretch and pull over the arm.
- The material is light and breathable.
- The wrap can help protect the arm and the insert will give extra padding to the more sensitive area.
- The five sizes will compensate nearly all people.
ProLite Compressive Elbow Support
- Product Numbers: 19-450300, 19-450400, 19-450500, 19-450600, 19-450700.
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Color: White/Blue
- Sizes (Measured Above Elbow Joint):
- X-Small: 9-10 Inches
- Small: 10-11 Inches
- Medium: 11-12 Inches
- Large: 12-13 Inches
- X-Large: 13-14 Inches
- Material: Knitted Elastic
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!