Pregestimil has moved to the following web page - Pregestimil.
Pregestimil Lipil, formulated by Enfamil, is an infant formula specifically designed for babies with fat malabsorption conditions or exhibit a sensitivity to intact proteins.
To assist with malabsorption, this infant formula contains a medium-chain triglyceride oil that assists with effective absorption in the gastrointestinal tract. In addition to efficient absorption, Pregestimil Lipil is lactose-free and hypoallergenic, so babies with the most sensitive allergies can successfully receive the health benefits from the Pregestimil formula.
The Pregestimil formula features a ready-to-use bottle, which makes this the most convenient product for mothers. In fact, you can say "goodbye" to measuring powders, liquids, and messes. To properly start using Pregestimil Lipil, simply shake the bottle well and remove the cap. After that, attach a standard nipple, which is not included, and it is ready for your infant to drink.
Make life and feeding your baby simple by ordering ready-to-use Pregestimil Lipil today! To ensure that Pregestimil Lipil is right for your baby, please confer with your medical provider.
Pregestimil Lipil Features and Benefits
- Contains medium-chain triglyceride oil which is easily absorbed by babies with some GI problems.
- Do not have to add liquids or measure formula.
- Hypoallergenic and lactose-free.
- Ready-to-use bottle; just shake, attach a nipple, and you are ready to feed your baby.
Pregestimil Lipil Specifications
- Product Number: 143301.
- Size: 2 ounces.
- Application: To feed your baby with malabsorption conditions or sensitivities to intact proteins.
- Manufacturer: Enfamil.
- HCPCS Code: B4161.
- Reimbursement Code: 00087 143341.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mead Johnson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!