The Plastic Finger Splints, manufactured by DJ Orthopedics, are designed to aid in the repair of ruptured tendons. Ideal for mallet finger, fingertip, nail bed injuries, or other conditions where bending of the knuckle is not encouraged.
- Durable plastic construction.
- Air holes for increased breathability.
- Item Numbers: 251506, 79-72241, 79-72243, 79-72244, 79-72246, 79-72247, 79-72248
- Application: Finger Splint
- Color: Beige
- Fastening Type: Slip-On
- Material: Plastic
- Target Area: Left or Right Hand
- UNSPSC Code: 42241807
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care DJ Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!