ProCardial C3 Critical Cardiac Care Edition Stethoscopes, manufactured by MDF Instruments, are premier Stethoscopes precision crafted as the most acoustically sensitive Cardiac Stethoscope available. This hand-crafted stainless steel dual-head stethoscope combines exceptional quality with durability. Patented SoundTight GLS technology seals in the most sensitive acoustics while ambient noise is lost.
Three dual-head chestpieces offer the configuration and flexibility to cover a wide range of patients. Each are designed to channel accurate auscultation of heart, lung and Korotkoff sounds with undiminished acoustic integrity and clarity. Each diaphragm features a non-chill retaining ring in addition to an ergonomic design to increase patient comfort even over extended periods of time.
Two sizes of ComfortSeal soft silicone eartips are crafted with the same attention to functionality and comfort, both sealing in sound and comfortably allowing for extended use. The acoustic tubing is thick, dense PVC that resists wear and cracking over time. A convenient belt or pocket attachment clip is shaped to hold extra stethoscope accessories not is use providing easy accessibility. Features like these distinguish MDF Instruments as an industry leader.
MDF Instruments ProCardial C3 Critical Cardiac Care Edition Components
- 2 Extra Sets of ComfortSeal Eartips
- Spare Ultrasensitive Adult, Pediatric and Infant Diaphragms
- Complete Set of Adult, Pediatric and Infant Diaphragm and Bell Attachments
- Attachment Clip
- ID Tag
MDF Instruments ProCardial C3 Stethoscope Features and Benefits
- Attachments for Conversion to Adult, Pediatric and Infant Stethoscope
- Premium-Grade Stainless Steel for Durability and Acoustic Clarity
- Accurate Auscultation of Heart, Lung and Korotkoff Sounds
- Ergonomic Design for Comfort of Patient and Healthcare Professional
- Dual-Head Chestpiece Precision Machined and Hand-Polished
- SoundTight GLS Technology to Seal in Sound
- Diaphragm and Cardiology Bell Crowned in a Non-Chill Ring
- Diaphragm Provides Secure Acoustic Transmission for Heart and Lung Sounds of 100Hz to 1000Hz
- Cardiology Bell Provides Greater Sound Amplification and Isolation of Low Frequencies of 20Hz to 100Hz
- Soft Silicone ComfortSeal Eartips Provides Comfort During Extended Use
- Durable Stainless Steel Ergonomax Headset with SafetyLock
- Thick, Dense PVC Tubing Provides Superior Insulation
- Longer than Average Tubing Allows a More Comfortable Space between Patient and Healthcare Professional
- Stainless Steel Attachment Clip can be Worn on a Belt or Pocket
MDF Instruments ProCardial C3 Critical Cardiac Care Edition Stethoscopes Specifications
- Product Number: MDF797CC
- Colors: Maliblu, NoirNoir, Napa
- Free Parts for Life
- Manufacturer: MDF Instruments
- Warranty: Lifetime
ProCardial C3 Stethoscope Additional Information
- MD Pediatric Stethoscope User Instructions included operating instructions, general safety guidelines and cleaning and care instructions.
- MDF Stethoscope Brochure features the features and benefits of precision medical diagnostic equipment.
- MDF Instruments Catalog offers information about the handcrafted medical instruments by MDF and their lifetime warranty.
- MDF Stethoscope Color Options details the color options for all MDF Stethoscopes.
MDF Instruments ProCardial C3 Stethoscope Video (3:58 minutes)
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care MDF Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!