ProBasics SatinAir APM Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress is a alternating pressure therapy mattress that combines low air loss and alternating pressure therapies into one system. Durable and user-friendly, this pressure therapy mattress is specifically designed for pressure ulcer treatment and prevention. Quiet and powerful, this air mattress features 20 8-inch bladders that allow for deep submersion and excellent pressure redistribution.
Probasics Satinair APM 2 Mattress is designed with laser air holes to improve circulation while minimizing heat build-up. This keeps the patient cool, dry and comfortable while using this mattress. Equipped with an antimicrobial cover, this air bed mattress is a safe, effective pressure ulcer treatment that is ideal for a wide variety of different types of patients. Designed with premium foam cut into square-shaped cells, the ProBasics SatinAir allows superior patient immersion and pressure redistribution. Audio and visual alarms notify patient and caregiver of low pressure or power outages.
ProBasics SatinAir Alternating Pressure Mattress Features & Benefits
- Low air loss mattress.
- 16 laser air holes keep user cool and dry.
- 20 8-inch deep air bladders.
- Treats pressure ulcers in stages I thru IV.
- Offers alternating pressure therapy.
- Provides excellent pressure redistribution.
- Mattress CPR release allows for rapid deflation.
- Nylon cover.
- Non-shear for better skin protection.
- Removable cover for easy cleaning.
- Antimicrobial cover offers less risk of infection.
- Quilted design for extra comfort.
- Non-skid quilted cover keeps mattress from slipping.
- Air Pump Compressor
- Adjustable airflow provides custom pressure settings for individual needs.
- Alternating intervals of 10 minutes for excellent pressure redistribution.
- Quite operation.
- Kink resistant tubing.
- Low pressure alarm.
ProBasics SatinAir Alternating Pressure Mattress Specifications
- ProBasics SatinAir APM Product Number: SATINAPM2QC.
- Width; 35 Inch.
- Length: 80 Inch.
- Height: 8 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Compressor Capacity: 7.5 LPM.
- Alternating Time Cycle: 10 minute intervals
- Alarms: Audio and visual
- Manufacturer: Invacare.
- Brand: ProBasics SatinAir.
- HCPCS Code: E0277.
- HMESA Code: 10-10-09-00
- ProBasics SatinAir APM Warranty: 18 months limited.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questionswill the mattress stay inflated if power goes of in the nite
Question by: paul barrile on May 18, 2015 10:06:00 AMThe mattress is meant to stay inflated through the night or during its entire usage.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 8, 2016 2:49:00 PM