Other ProBasics product(s)
ProBasics Full Reclining Wheelchair
ProBasics Reclining Wheelchairs are designed to meet the needs of mobility patients who need the added function of reclining for their wheelchair. These reclining wheelchairs feature removable desk-length arms and padded elevating legrests for user comfort. Select between four different models based upon seat width. Seat width options range between 16 to 22 inches. The frame for this full reclining wheelchair has an attractive silver vein finish. Rear anti-tippers offer protection from flipping the chair backwards. The headrest has an extension to adjust to individual needs. Removable desk style armrests are padded for comfort. The relining mechanism has a finger trigger release for easy activation. Additional safety and comfort are added on this K0006 wheelchair with rear anti-tippers and a headrest extension.
Product Features & Benefits
- Full reclinning wheelchair.
- Padded, removable desk-length arms for user comfort.
- Elevating legrests are padded for additional support.
- Headrest extension for comfort.
- Enhanced reclining mechanism.
- Smooth reclining with finger trigger release mechanism.
- Rear anti-tippers for security.
- Product Numbers: PB1816, PB1818, PB1820, PB1822.
- Seat Width Options: 16, 18, 20 or 22 Inch.
- Seat Depth: 16 Inch.
- Seat To Floor Height: 19.5 Inch.
- Back Height: 31 Inch.
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Shipping Product Weight: 62 lbs.
- Carton Dimensions: 40 x 36 x 12 Inch.
- Manufacturer: Compass Health (Roscoe Medical).
- HCPCS Code: K0006.
- Manufacturer's Warranty:
- Limited Warranty.
- 5 Year - Frame, Crossbraces.
- 1 Year - Components.
Manuals and Documents
- ProBasics Flyer displays the features and benefits for this reclining wheelchair.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Roscoe Medical Sub Brand ProBasics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes this ProBasics Full Reclining Wheelchair/PB1816 fold to store in the trunk of a car for travel purposes?Question by: Shirley on Jun 25, 2017 5:23:00 PMAccording to the manufacturer, it does not fold for storage in a vehicle.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 26, 2017 8:57:00 AM